Shanghai Life Blog
8th November 2006
It’s a beautiful Wednesday I supposed. No hot water again for the morning, really training myself for the cold weather… As for work, I got to key in contact data again, but this time round, it’s in Chinese and English… Stupidly tough for me, as Chinese is of Greek at time to me. Okay then in the night, we went to meet 2 of the SP girls at the Japan restaurant for dinner. Then after dinner, we walk to Parkson, because I wanted to withdraw money… So once reached, Rebecca and I went round the mall shopping, while the other 2 stayed in coffee bean. So after the walk, two of us wanted to eat egg tart, so we went in and to our horror, there’s no more egg tart, only after Rebecca drank the tea, so we left the place with some embarrassment. Then we met them up, they wanted to cab back, but I decided for a lonely walk myself. But surprisingly, Rebecca followed me… So we end up walking here and there for hours, till like 11pm plus then I reached home… Oh, we settle ourselves in one bubble tea restaurant, it fun inside. Anyway, I am going to sleep… Night… =)
It’s a beautiful Wednesday I supposed. No hot water again for the morning, really training myself for the cold weather… As for work, I got to key in contact data again, but this time round, it’s in Chinese and English… Stupidly tough for me, as Chinese is of Greek at time to me. Okay then in the night, we went to meet 2 of the SP girls at the Japan restaurant for dinner. Then after dinner, we walk to Parkson, because I wanted to withdraw money… So once reached, Rebecca and I went round the mall shopping, while the other 2 stayed in coffee bean. So after the walk, two of us wanted to eat egg tart, so we went in and to our horror, there’s no more egg tart, only after Rebecca drank the tea, so we left the place with some embarrassment. Then we met them up, they wanted to cab back, but I decided for a lonely walk myself. But surprisingly, Rebecca followed me… So we end up walking here and there for hours, till like 11pm plus then I reached home… Oh, we settle ourselves in one bubble tea restaurant, it fun inside. Anyway, I am going to sleep… Night… =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home