Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

5th November 2006

Today, woke up around 9am and started preparing, as we are all going to Qi Pu Lu for shopping spur… But before that we went to fried mushroom store for lunch and then proceed there… Spent hours shopping and so… I was tired… I bought one belt for my sister, I scarf for my aunty and one tin for myself… That’s all I have bought… I think we are so tired that we have totally no mood for further fun, so we decided to head back home… Went back around 4pm and the girls are packing their stuff, with lots of tiring mood… They are leaving for the train at 5.59pm, so they left around 5pm… It is so tired for me, that I didn’t send them off… So I was like jumping onto my bed and slept through the night… It is a 14hour sleeping night I guessed… =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home