Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

6th November 2006

Weather is definitely turning colder, you can expect temperature to drop to as low as 10degree. Today was a big turn for me and my room mate, the first biggest spark we ever received. He was pissed with me, for what I said on Friday. The story goes on: On Friday night, it was arrival of Jolene that gang from Hangzhou. So we are like somehow going to be late and he was very concerned about it. Then stupidly I made a sentence: “If we are late then let them wait lah!!!” So this sentence seems harmless as it perceives, somehow provoked him and fired him to core. In addition, I didn’t know it will make his days ahead so fed up. I am clueless about it and no solutions can be brain stormed. So I started to assume this and that and do my apologies, then he replied with the reason as stated above. So I apologized again. Then in the night came roaring… I am meeting Leslie for some slacking dinner, so I asked him along. This is what he replied: “You go alone ba, leave me alone at home!” I was shocked and amused. So I thought okay, everything is fine. When at home, he changed to his sleeping clothes, so I thought he will called for delivery. Then I went out to meet up with Leslie and have some chilled out time till 10pm and went back home. Guess what? He didn’t eat anything for dinner. For me, I can endure and not eat, but for him no. So I thought I really did something very wrong, but I somehow felt that one sentence wouldn’t be of such impact. Then I went ironing my clothes, with great anxiety and fear, thinking of all the possible questions to ask him. One cloth ironed and the next, everything is done and I am still clueless. If he was my buddy, I would ask as per normal, because I know him well, like Wai Yeung and Yong Xin. But he wasn’t, and I am afraid of him. So after packing up some stuff, I decided to ask: “Are you still pissed with me, I am sorry okay!!!” He said: “No, not you!!!” So this time round I feel relieved but sense of something big have really come out. I am really frightened now; I don’t know what to do. So I went to the kitchen to wash the pot and decided to go down and throw litter, meanwhile to call Rebecca and asked for help. Okay, the weather is damn cold and I am in short and T, so the call ended quickly, with fruitless solution. I went back up again, pretend nothing happened and jump into bed. What actually happened? Who cause the problem? Why is he so down? When it started? How it happened? I am surely a detective to search for the ultimate answer.

As for the work, I was packed for the whole morning. Once I reached work, I was asked to take the weight measurement for the individual goods, as well as, taking stock checks. Then in addition, I was asked to do up the stock list and finalize it for that day takings. Then for dinner, it was totally fun and more fun. Leslie and I went to this Hong Kong restaurant and we spent about 103rmb there, 50 each. The food there is nice, but the ambience is better. As we are sitting on the sofa, we started slacking and chatting. Then after dinner, we went to roam around the many streets, I went into Giordano and saw this nice jacket, it is 349rmb, around 70sing, wanted it, but didn’t buy it. Then we continue roaming around and stop at this Xi Lai Nian store that sell Soya bean milk and so. We bought a bowl of bean curd and two cups of Soya bean milk, yummy. Then went back home.


So Much!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fruit Tea!!! Very Nice~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home