Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Call me MR Naggy...

Alright as for today I would like to do up some random thoughts and so, before I start doing up my blog and so...

Time really flies as for my time here in Shanghai, its before like a counting time machine, whereby once it reached the time, it will automatically send you back to the place you come from... Its been like a 3months count down, then it start to be one and half month count down and now its 3 weeks to go... Amazing at how time can will make weeks ago things seem to be like yesterday... Before I knew it, or anyone knew it, its like the day of which your happenings will end... Come to think about it, if I have do anything that deserve credit in Shanghai... No I supposed!!! Come to think about it, has I make my life more miserable? Yes I suppose...

Goodness me... I am always like complaining and complaining about some stuff and so, till I am so tired of it and sick of it... I love to be the way I used to thought I would be, but now no... It changes since the day I thought everything would be fine... It gave me a feeling of:"Hey Gabriel, You are complaining too much and no value is added..." Then it produce a 'NUMB' feeling... I am more then just numbed, and leading me to having 'heck care' attitude... The point I want to drive across is that, if people care for you, you simply make sure you appreciate it and jolly be polite... So what if anything big happened to you, dont be a farkish shit and pretend you are so demoralised in front of a girl and infront of guys, you are moody.. I dont give a piece of shit about it.. So since the day, you decided to keep your silence I will still try to talk to you... But still limitation is the word to bear in mind...

So you are quite, you bottled up everything, your face is standard feelings... You wasnt someone I am close to, you are not ry, wy, yx, k, py, jq, gy... How on earth you expect me to know how to concern or at least make you happy... I ask you things you knock your head and so, no words from your mouth... When the SP girl ask you stuff, you smile and joke and play games with her... FOr god sake, if something big has happened to you, you still can play games and not go Nanjing, because you dont want to see death people or anything to do with DEATH!!! Okay, I know you are damn concern with your dog, and I know you it so much, but at least not give me attitude... I am not as if the murderer or someone that curse it or so... I really think your attitude need to change... You know it yourself, how bad it is... I dont say I am good or what, I am no better... I can complain hells lot of you behind and be kind infront of you... What make me do it!!! Its you and your attitude.... If I can communicated with you, nothing would come to this point of time...

I apologise to you for my words, you said you not angry with me... Okay I know its your dog, but least be kind with your face and your smile and your attitude... Do you know you already gave me a fed up attitude since the day I coming with you... You said Joedan say: "Good luck to you for coming with me!!!" Do you want to know how many people say good luck to me??? I asked you to lend me lappy and shared it before I come here, you replied, if you dont buy yourself, you dont use mine... Wowowow... Mr Nice man huh?! Then do project, how many times you refuse to opened up with us, you do it all by yourself, Mr Smart!!! Then nevermind, you increase your luggage size, did you like ask your brother to help me as well?? Did you? Mr kind man?! Then you go out buy things and so, did you like think if I would want it?? Mr considerate man?! Then when we go out, you always walk infront like nobody business, did you bother to wait and see if I mind?? Mr thoughtful man?! You do this and that simply show how selfish you are... Nevermind about all this... No point pointing fingers now and so... You simply make my day hype up once again... Since you enjoy the accompany of that one SP girl, go ahead... I shallnt care about it... Since you want to show your attitude to me and be acting cute infront of office, fine go ahead... Since you think wearing mask is always good, fine wear it for all you want...

So long as I am happy, you shall be of yourself... But always bear in mind... Whats go round, always come around... Things you seem are good, maybe something bad... You never know how long you will last...

After, this blog entires... I SWEAR THE HELL THAT I WILL NOT GIVE A FUCKING COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU AND I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE HECK WORD IN THE WORLD!!! DAMN!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home