Shanghai Life Blog
31st October 2006
Hello all… Today I am suffering from mild lazy syndrome. Alright, as for work, I am pretty tight up with searching for contacts and so. Then during lunch, boss treats me and the rest of the students to a ZHUANG Restaurant. The food there were great, the bill came out to be 202rmb. Then I went back to work and chat online again. As for the night, I wanted to stay home, so I decided to order for delivery. But apparently Rong Jin wants to go out to buy blanket, but I am so lazy to leave the house. So I decided to stay at home, without thinking that my phone is cashless. So end up I cannot call for delivery and thus have an empty stomach all day long. The night is cold and I am strong. So I watched television show for my night and slept at 2100… It has been two days, since me everyday started slacking. So someone hopefully can save me… Hahaha… Anyway, tomorrow will be pay day and I am more then happy that pay day is arriving and so I can have an enjoying day, since I am seriously broke again… Hahaha… So much for now, I am going to close my sleepy eyes… It is sleepy time… =)
Hello all… Today I am suffering from mild lazy syndrome. Alright, as for work, I am pretty tight up with searching for contacts and so. Then during lunch, boss treats me and the rest of the students to a ZHUANG Restaurant. The food there were great, the bill came out to be 202rmb. Then I went back to work and chat online again. As for the night, I wanted to stay home, so I decided to order for delivery. But apparently Rong Jin wants to go out to buy blanket, but I am so lazy to leave the house. So I decided to stay at home, without thinking that my phone is cashless. So end up I cannot call for delivery and thus have an empty stomach all day long. The night is cold and I am strong. So I watched television show for my night and slept at 2100… It has been two days, since me everyday started slacking. So someone hopefully can save me… Hahaha… Anyway, tomorrow will be pay day and I am more then happy that pay day is arriving and so I can have an enjoying day, since I am seriously broke again… Hahaha… So much for now, I am going to close my sleepy eyes… It is sleepy time… =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home