Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

2nd November 2006

It’s the second of November, and it show that times really flies… As for today, I some editing of the resumes and it is just back to slacking again… I have a meeting with Linda and the logistic department on the logistic side issue… I volunteered to do up the flow chart of the incoming goods and packaging procedures. So it was somehow amazing it takes up some of my time… Least I know I played a part in helping out… Then in the night, we went to meet up with Phyllis, at Gu Bei Carrefour for dinner, because Rebecca has to baby sit at home… Hahaha… Then after dinner, when Carrefour to shop and decided to send her home. The tiring part is that, we anyhow walk and got lost… So end up we walk like so super long and I was super dragged… Anyway, while walking I chatted with my mom and Baoli on the phone… That was something that cheers me up… Tomorrow, Jolene that gang of 4 will be coming to Shanghai, it will be a tiring day ahead… =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home