Shanghai Life Blog
3rd November 2006
Hello everyone… Today is so tiring for me… I really feel so accomplished today… In work, I was assigned with many logistic tasks. Firstly, I was asked to take out stock from the store room for delivery. Secondly, to pack the stuff up into boxes and double check if it was correct. Thirdly, send the carton out to Nobel-Bio-Care. So as you can see I am really busy today… As for lunch, we went to Dong Bei Ren restaurant to eat… It is so delicious… At first, it was the boss treat, but then turn out to be the receptionist treat, but in the end it’s our treat… Hahaha… Seem complicating… Anyway, there are only 4 people eating… Thereafter, in the night, we went to fetch Jolene they all, at the train station… On the way there, my mom called me again, to catch up with my life and so. It is somehow brightening… We waited quite sometime for them. Then after meeting them, we went to the Italian restaurant around my house there for dinner… Then after, we went back home… Home sweet home… Having so many girls in my house is so weird… Because you can hear them screaming and yelling… I have no hot water, the blanket is small, and it is so hot or cold… All these just make me want to laugh and classify them as bimbo. Night fall quickly and sun rise quickly… I am going to sleep now…
Hello everyone… Today is so tiring for me… I really feel so accomplished today… In work, I was assigned with many logistic tasks. Firstly, I was asked to take out stock from the store room for delivery. Secondly, to pack the stuff up into boxes and double check if it was correct. Thirdly, send the carton out to Nobel-Bio-Care. So as you can see I am really busy today… As for lunch, we went to Dong Bei Ren restaurant to eat… It is so delicious… At first, it was the boss treat, but then turn out to be the receptionist treat, but in the end it’s our treat… Hahaha… Seem complicating… Anyway, there are only 4 people eating… Thereafter, in the night, we went to fetch Jolene they all, at the train station… On the way there, my mom called me again, to catch up with my life and so. It is somehow brightening… We waited quite sometime for them. Then after meeting them, we went to the Italian restaurant around my house there for dinner… Then after, we went back home… Home sweet home… Having so many girls in my house is so weird… Because you can hear them screaming and yelling… I have no hot water, the blanket is small, and it is so hot or cold… All these just make me want to laugh and classify them as bimbo. Night fall quickly and sun rise quickly… I am going to sleep now…











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home