Shanghai Life Blog
30th October 2006
Wow!!! Today was a really shocking and eye opening day for me in the office. In fact it is my first time seeing such things happened. Okay, this is what happened. Apparently, there is this ex director of the company, who has been disappearing for quite some time. So today, he came back to collect back his money. Then my boss is somehow reluctant to pay him what he wanted, so end up there started a big shout out session. So the fight brings 1 security guard and 3 policemen over to settle the dispute. This also give me the chance to witness how the policemen settle stuff, there are rather of a heck care attitude. So they just say some stupid things and left the office… According to the settlement, he will be back at 3pm to collect his things and also return something. Okay, its 3pm already, He is back… Now the settlement is much more peaceful… He left the office about half an hour later. So this makes me scared and I was shivered. I scared that that guy will bring along nothing but gun or whatever, since he is at his lowest now… Anyway, I was busy today. The company received like 5 big boxes of goods, and I volunteered to help arranging it and stock take. It is all because of the word initiative. Then it will be finding of contacts. Night really come fast, I am so tired and reluctant to carry on. So I end up staying home to cook Maggie noodle and slept at about 9pm. Ciao… =)
Wow!!! Today was a really shocking and eye opening day for me in the office. In fact it is my first time seeing such things happened. Okay, this is what happened. Apparently, there is this ex director of the company, who has been disappearing for quite some time. So today, he came back to collect back his money. Then my boss is somehow reluctant to pay him what he wanted, so end up there started a big shout out session. So the fight brings 1 security guard and 3 policemen over to settle the dispute. This also give me the chance to witness how the policemen settle stuff, there are rather of a heck care attitude. So they just say some stupid things and left the office… According to the settlement, he will be back at 3pm to collect his things and also return something. Okay, its 3pm already, He is back… Now the settlement is much more peaceful… He left the office about half an hour later. So this makes me scared and I was shivered. I scared that that guy will bring along nothing but gun or whatever, since he is at his lowest now… Anyway, I was busy today. The company received like 5 big boxes of goods, and I volunteered to help arranging it and stock take. It is all because of the word initiative. Then it will be finding of contacts. Night really come fast, I am so tired and reluctant to carry on. So I end up staying home to cook Maggie noodle and slept at about 9pm. Ciao… =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home