Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

1st November 2006

I would like to welcome you guys to a wonderful November. This is a special November, as I am in Shanghai for one more month. Hurray. I get to feel the spring, the cooling air and the taste of China. As for today, I finish finding the contacts for the company; it is a totally amazing thing. Then I also accomplish a test that I didn’t even realize, I have not eat for 30hours!!! Hahaha… It’s till 7pm then I ate for one meal… Oh, by the way, we went to meet Leslie, Jordan, Phyllis and Rebecca for dinner at Xu Jia Hui, it is so nice… So after dinner, I took many photos shot and went back home. The two girls followed us, as one girl need to borrow the reuter from Rong Jin… So back at home, we 4 chatted till late night and they went back… I do enjoy myself… Night…


Big!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Night is Young, So am I!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We are calling each other...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home