Shanghai Life Blog
7th November 2006
I am so bored to death… I am like living in the peak where nothing comes crashing on me… Anyway, I did nothing at work, totally nothing value adding… But the mood I received for the whole day was simply bad… Apparently, my room mate suddenly told me at msn that the reason to him being black face, is because his dog has liver failure and is dieing soon… So the new was of somewhat shocking and sad for me. I tried to show my concern for him and ask if everything is okay, but it seem nothing seem valuable from my mouth… Hahaha… Useless Gabriel… So during lunch time, he didn’t join his usual gang and went alone… So I and my boss got so worried, that she called to check on him… Anyway, me and lady boss went to eat Ma La noodles. So work finishes as fast as you can even think of, then we went back home… His hand phone rang; it was his brother with the upsetting news… The dog seems to be suffering and might be put to sleep sooner or later. Just when he put the phone down, the two Sp girls came knocking on the door, he started crying… I was down for that moment, pretty lost on what to do… Then after some talking and so, Phyllis went walking with him, while Rebecca and I went to meet Leslie and Joedan at Ren Ming Guang Chang, for some soup dinner. So we went separately… It was an enjoyment in the taxi… After dinner, we four went to Hong Mei Xu Xian Jie to meet up with the two in a German pub. Seem my room mate and the Sp girl is enjoying, playing games and drinking… Wow… As we arrived there mood changes and yup shall not explain further… Then I start to Zhi Lian again, used Rebecca hand phone and take hell lots of photo… My mom called too, and I have a nice chat with her… Then around 11plus pm we headed home… Home sweet home!!! =)
I am so bored to death… I am like living in the peak where nothing comes crashing on me… Anyway, I did nothing at work, totally nothing value adding… But the mood I received for the whole day was simply bad… Apparently, my room mate suddenly told me at msn that the reason to him being black face, is because his dog has liver failure and is dieing soon… So the new was of somewhat shocking and sad for me. I tried to show my concern for him and ask if everything is okay, but it seem nothing seem valuable from my mouth… Hahaha… Useless Gabriel… So during lunch time, he didn’t join his usual gang and went alone… So I and my boss got so worried, that she called to check on him… Anyway, me and lady boss went to eat Ma La noodles. So work finishes as fast as you can even think of, then we went back home… His hand phone rang; it was his brother with the upsetting news… The dog seems to be suffering and might be put to sleep sooner or later. Just when he put the phone down, the two Sp girls came knocking on the door, he started crying… I was down for that moment, pretty lost on what to do… Then after some talking and so, Phyllis went walking with him, while Rebecca and I went to meet Leslie and Joedan at Ren Ming Guang Chang, for some soup dinner. So we went separately… It was an enjoyment in the taxi… After dinner, we four went to Hong Mei Xu Xian Jie to meet up with the two in a German pub. Seem my room mate and the Sp girl is enjoying, playing games and drinking… Wow… As we arrived there mood changes and yup shall not explain further… Then I start to Zhi Lian again, used Rebecca hand phone and take hell lots of photo… My mom called too, and I have a nice chat with her… Then around 11plus pm we headed home… Home sweet home!!! =)
Below is really some superbly ZHI LIAN photo of me!!! So bear with it... And this is what I do, when I get so dman bored in a pub...
When you are bored in the train...
When you are bored after dinner...
When you are bored on the street...
Below is the photos when I am so bored in the pub!!!


























0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home