Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

4th November 2006


Sun rise fast as expected… I woke at 0630 and so was Adeline… We woke up with heavy eye lids and went to the market. I bought some pork and egg for cooking of breakfast… It was because; I wanted to cook for Apple to eat, as she was seriously ill… So I decided to cook just pork porridge for her and also to visit her… So I and Adeline were supposed to meet up with Rebecca to go… And I was late by hour or so, as need time to do cooking and so. So end up we reached Apple’s house around 10.45am and she was so happy but sick too. We stayed there till 11plus and decided to leave to meet the rest at Shanghai Ke Ji Guang for fun… We took bus and train there and we started the fun… Shanghai Ke Ji Guang is so fun… Firstly, it was the bargaining of the entrance ticket price, I lied to them that I was secondary school students, and so were the rest. So in the end I took quite some time to convince them and so we got it at 45rmb instead of 60rmb… We have a lot of fun there and I simply enjoyed it so much… It is so much better then Singapore one, as there is a lot of interacting games around… I went into the filming studios and also tried the interviewing stuff… But the fun stuff is that, we went to the dark room, whereby we are given the headphone and the effect of hearing stuff… I started to scare Kimberly and Leslie, and they kept screaming and yelling… It is so funny… But fun comes along with neglecting. I neglected my room mate and end up he was black face, as he missed out all the fun… It is hard to explain now, but still I am happy… Thereafter, we went to Lu Jia Zu, wanted to visit the oriental pearl, but time doest permit, as we need to take the boat on the Huang Pu River… The wind, scenery, river and so, just brighten up my day and so… I was indeed happy on the boat, as the wind blows away my worries and so… Then after the boat ride, we went to the arcade to play… It has really been a long time since I last played… We enjoyed so much… It was like the ticket thing that sparks out children smile… Especially the house racing game, goodness me, it was simply just so tiring… I was so tried and so sweaty… After the arcade, we went to Nanjing Xi Lu, bought some type of satay food and went to dessert store for nothing… Then all of us went to sing… It was fun singing, but I was so tired, that I slept in the room… Then when I woke up, me and Rebecca went to Yong He for soya bean milk… After singing, it was like morning 0400, so we all went back home… Tomorrow still got one more day to go…

Training them to take funky shots (Outside Ke Ji Guang):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and Adeline:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Doctor Gabriel:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Double Chin!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Robot Gabriel!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The sheep behind are fake, Me and Jolene:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The gang at world of space!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me, Leslie, Kimberly and Jolene on the bridge:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shooting!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How brave I am!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Goofy Goody:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On the boat, sailing on Huangpu River:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Whats more happier then to have girls surrounding u!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The boat is grant!!! (70RMB lei!!!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The boat!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This make me tired!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home