Shanghai Life Blog
29th October 2006
Yawn. I woke up at 0730 to get ready for today outing. Get everything prepared by 8am and went to hotel restaurant for breakfast. It is the first and the worst breakfast I ever had in China. It cost me 8rmb but it really suck big time. As usual, after breakfast we are still late for the meeting up. Hahaha… The tour guide is really irritated with us. So we board the bus we half filled stomach and a heavy eye lid. Here we go!! The first place we visited was the Cave. It is definitely the best cave I went ever, though the front part was somehow like the one I visited in YuNan. Luckily, we pay for the 35rmb adventurous trip. We get to sit a boat in the cave, which will lead us to the other part of the cave. This is where the fun came in. We wore the helmets and started the trip. The boat ride was an unstable one. I am too fat and the boat is not balanced. So went reaching destination, everyone just want to come out, so the boat almost flipped. So when on land, we started going into smaller part of the cave. We got to crawl and bend down and squeeze through gaps and so… Then after the adventurous trip, we took a train back to the entrance. We thought the fun is over, but it’s coming soon. The train is not a sheltered one, it goes at high speed and there is this very low corner, where all of us must put our head real down. So upon reaching that corner, the person was like: “Reaching soon, put all your head down now!!!” With the red signal and the alarm ringing, it makes all of us start to trigger our excitement and be frighten. It is simply so exciting. After the train ride, we went for lunch. The second place we go was the Long Jin Mountain Place, whereby there is this lady talk to us about how to drink the tea and how to differentiate between real and fake ones. So I bought I tin myself, which costs 120rmb, the most expensive one, which everyone is buying it. The third place we visited is the Pagoda. It is amazing how the Pagoda is built and the scenery you see from right above the Pagoda… It is so freaking nice. As usual, we were late for the meet up. As we try to take a lot of pictures… As Pagoda is our last place, we were sent back to the tourist centre. We went to MacDonald for dinner, and proceed back to the centre. As usual, we were the latest one. Then we took the long hours back to ride to Shanghai, the bus is so squeeze and I didn’t really like it. Upon reaching Shanghai, we went to Cassandra house for supper. The guys played Taidi, while waiting for the delivery of foods. It is really late now, I still got to rush home and iron my clothes. So I rush home thereafter. Reach home around 2230 and started washing clothes and ironing clothes and putting up of bed sheet. Okay now the time is 0040, I am really very tired. I am going to sleep now… Ciao… =)
Say Cheeze!!!

Going into the Cave!!!

I am here!!!

Cave Man!!! Going onto the boat!!! The helmet Stinks!!!

Climbing!!!

On the Train...

Welcome to Pagonda!!!

Welcome Once Again!!!

Superman, Spiderman and Ultrawoman...

Its me!!

Supermans to the rescue...

See it all...

Stories of the white snake lady...

View of Xi Hu from Pagonda... Nice!!!

Nice!`~

Its me with Cass wearing her glasses!!!

Catching the sun!!!
Yawn. I woke up at 0730 to get ready for today outing. Get everything prepared by 8am and went to hotel restaurant for breakfast. It is the first and the worst breakfast I ever had in China. It cost me 8rmb but it really suck big time. As usual, after breakfast we are still late for the meeting up. Hahaha… The tour guide is really irritated with us. So we board the bus we half filled stomach and a heavy eye lid. Here we go!! The first place we visited was the Cave. It is definitely the best cave I went ever, though the front part was somehow like the one I visited in YuNan. Luckily, we pay for the 35rmb adventurous trip. We get to sit a boat in the cave, which will lead us to the other part of the cave. This is where the fun came in. We wore the helmets and started the trip. The boat ride was an unstable one. I am too fat and the boat is not balanced. So went reaching destination, everyone just want to come out, so the boat almost flipped. So when on land, we started going into smaller part of the cave. We got to crawl and bend down and squeeze through gaps and so… Then after the adventurous trip, we took a train back to the entrance. We thought the fun is over, but it’s coming soon. The train is not a sheltered one, it goes at high speed and there is this very low corner, where all of us must put our head real down. So upon reaching that corner, the person was like: “Reaching soon, put all your head down now!!!” With the red signal and the alarm ringing, it makes all of us start to trigger our excitement and be frighten. It is simply so exciting. After the train ride, we went for lunch. The second place we go was the Long Jin Mountain Place, whereby there is this lady talk to us about how to drink the tea and how to differentiate between real and fake ones. So I bought I tin myself, which costs 120rmb, the most expensive one, which everyone is buying it. The third place we visited is the Pagoda. It is amazing how the Pagoda is built and the scenery you see from right above the Pagoda… It is so freaking nice. As usual, we were late for the meet up. As we try to take a lot of pictures… As Pagoda is our last place, we were sent back to the tourist centre. We went to MacDonald for dinner, and proceed back to the centre. As usual, we were the latest one. Then we took the long hours back to ride to Shanghai, the bus is so squeeze and I didn’t really like it. Upon reaching Shanghai, we went to Cassandra house for supper. The guys played Taidi, while waiting for the delivery of foods. It is really late now, I still got to rush home and iron my clothes. So I rush home thereafter. Reach home around 2230 and started washing clothes and ironing clothes and putting up of bed sheet. Okay now the time is 0040, I am really very tired. I am going to sleep now… Ciao… =)
Say Cheeze!!!

Going into the Cave!!!

I am here!!!

Cave Man!!! Going onto the boat!!! The helmet Stinks!!!

Climbing!!!

On the Train...

Welcome to Pagonda!!!

Welcome Once Again!!!

Superman, Spiderman and Ultrawoman...

Its me!!

Supermans to the rescue...

See it all...

Stories of the white snake lady...

View of Xi Hu from Pagonda... Nice!!!

Nice!`~

Its me with Cass wearing her glasses!!!

Catching the sun!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home