Shanghai Life Blog
28th October 2006
Hello all once again… Today is my trip to Hangzhou, and I have so much excitement and fun… Firstly, I got to wake up at 0630 to wash my clothes and also the mattress sheet and also to pack my bag. Then when everything is done, it’s like 0800. So we were like basically rushing for time, we run down to take cab and rush to the Shanghai Stadium to take the tour guide bus. We are supposed to reach by 0815, and the bus will leave at 0830. But we are so freaking late, I was like praying and sweating in the taxi, hoping that we can go up the bus on time. Luckily we did it, but everyone was in panic shock. So meet up with Bryan, Cassandra, Jason and Wanling. Secondly, the bus ride there was about 3hours, so we faster grab the time to sleep. Thirdly, we have a tour guide and Hangzhou is somehow like Shanghai, but it has a taste of natural scenes. Our first stop was to sit the boat and go some island; from there we can see the XiHu and also the Pagoda. We took many shots there. Then we went to see fishes and so. Our second stop was to visit the silk museum, whereby we get to hear how to differentiate between the real and the fake one. It is definitely an eye opener for us. Our third stop were to go to the temple, it was said to be a legendary temple that have the most amount of worshipper and so. So we went there and took more pictures. Our last stop is to the hotel, it is a 3star hotel, much better then what I have expected. So we really enjoyed. In the night, we took cab to Shan (Three) Gong Yuan to catch the musical water fountain show. I think it is pretty cheena and I don’t really like it. Then we proceed to ZhiWeiGuang for dinner. It is pretty cheap and grand. The nightmare is that it’s their closing time soon, so a lot of dishes are all gone. Sian… While eating, suddenly Adeline came behind me and gave me a shock. Hahaha… Have great fun chatting with the 4Tp student who just reached Hangzhou not long for attachment. Then after that we went back hotel and have a good night rest. As usual, me and Bryan stayed in the same room and chatted till 2am… Then it was sleepy, so we started our night… Ciao…
Lunch Time!!!

Xi Hu!!!

Xi Hu 2!!!

Cool~

Carefree!!!

Hanging on a thin pole!!!

Its Xi Hu Again!!!

My Face!!! Hahaha!!!

Can you spot Bryan!! I didnt know till now!!!

Look Like I am in Australia!!!

3 Asses and Wedding Couples!!

We were scolded for standing on the Catwalk Stage!!!

Welcome to the Silk Factory!!!

Silk Silk And MORE SILK!!!

Lin Yin Shi Temple!! The Most visited Temple!!!

One more shot!!!

Some part of Lin Yin Shi!!!

Gabriel

Bryan

Cassandra

The Cheena Musical Fountain at Shan Gong Yuan

I am at the most Branded Goods Shopping Street...
Hello all once again… Today is my trip to Hangzhou, and I have so much excitement and fun… Firstly, I got to wake up at 0630 to wash my clothes and also the mattress sheet and also to pack my bag. Then when everything is done, it’s like 0800. So we were like basically rushing for time, we run down to take cab and rush to the Shanghai Stadium to take the tour guide bus. We are supposed to reach by 0815, and the bus will leave at 0830. But we are so freaking late, I was like praying and sweating in the taxi, hoping that we can go up the bus on time. Luckily we did it, but everyone was in panic shock. So meet up with Bryan, Cassandra, Jason and Wanling. Secondly, the bus ride there was about 3hours, so we faster grab the time to sleep. Thirdly, we have a tour guide and Hangzhou is somehow like Shanghai, but it has a taste of natural scenes. Our first stop was to sit the boat and go some island; from there we can see the XiHu and also the Pagoda. We took many shots there. Then we went to see fishes and so. Our second stop was to visit the silk museum, whereby we get to hear how to differentiate between the real and the fake one. It is definitely an eye opener for us. Our third stop were to go to the temple, it was said to be a legendary temple that have the most amount of worshipper and so. So we went there and took more pictures. Our last stop is to the hotel, it is a 3star hotel, much better then what I have expected. So we really enjoyed. In the night, we took cab to Shan (Three) Gong Yuan to catch the musical water fountain show. I think it is pretty cheena and I don’t really like it. Then we proceed to ZhiWeiGuang for dinner. It is pretty cheap and grand. The nightmare is that it’s their closing time soon, so a lot of dishes are all gone. Sian… While eating, suddenly Adeline came behind me and gave me a shock. Hahaha… Have great fun chatting with the 4Tp student who just reached Hangzhou not long for attachment. Then after that we went back hotel and have a good night rest. As usual, me and Bryan stayed in the same room and chatted till 2am… Then it was sleepy, so we started our night… Ciao…
Lunch Time!!!

Xi Hu!!!

Xi Hu 2!!!

Cool~

Carefree!!!

Hanging on a thin pole!!!

Its Xi Hu Again!!!

My Face!!! Hahaha!!!

Can you spot Bryan!! I didnt know till now!!!

Look Like I am in Australia!!!

3 Asses and Wedding Couples!!

We were scolded for standing on the Catwalk Stage!!!

Welcome to the Silk Factory!!!

Silk Silk And MORE SILK!!!

Lin Yin Shi Temple!! The Most visited Temple!!!

One more shot!!!

Some part of Lin Yin Shi!!!

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE DO WHEN THEY ARE TIRED IN A 3 STAR HOTEL!!!
Gabriel

Bryan

Cassandra

The Cheena Musical Fountain at Shan Gong Yuan

I am at the most Branded Goods Shopping Street...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home