Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

27th October 2006

Oh well as for today is an empty office, with only 6 people working. So around 10am, we followed lady boss to Xu Jia Hui to fix her house computer. So we left the company with a fun, leaving 3people on standby… Hahaha… We went to her house first to collect the CPU, and then proceed to the repair shop. Spent about 3 to 4 hours at Xu Jia Hui and she treated us lunch at Tapanyaki. It is very delicious, it costs 38rmb each… So I ordered beef with octopus. Then went back to company at around 2pm… Basically job for today is finding of contacts. So job for today is pretty much a free and easy one. Then in the evening, we met up with Leslie and Joedon at Gu Bei Jia Le Fu, for dinner and as well as go look at the helicopter toy. We had dinner in a buffet western restaurant and it cost us 40rmb each… Apparently, it is not very nice, but what spark the dinner is the life band… In addition, disturbing Leslie is just simply so fun… I threaten him to pull him onto stage if he is mean, and I did it when walking out… Hahaha… Anyway, I need to get home early, as I need to iron clothes and sleep early. Tomorrow will be my trip to Hangzhou; it is so exciting for me… Ciao…

How Can I Lose Weight!!! 40rmb Buffet
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Pumkim Man!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cute lah!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The funny Witch!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shh.. My head too big, cant wear it... So must hold it!!! Hahaha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home