To best friends and buddy...
To my Best Friends and Buddy...
To Yong Xin:
How weird our friendship will come to this wonderful journey. We used to fight in secondary 1 and 2. Our competitiveness between each other didnt end till secondary 4. We are of different characteristic, but we have the same hobby. Things wasnt the same if we didnt gave chances to each other. We learn to tolerate each other and to forgive. And the nonsense that we have, always crapping around. Though, we hardly meet up, you still got the efforts to call me at times, many things to crap about and so. Thks for being my forever best buddy.
To Pei Kee:
Still remember secondary 2, where we got into such a big fight, that I called to say lets end the friendship? It was stupid when come to think about it. I still remember you and me were the two who wear primary school uniform to school. As usual we are both different character, You are quiet, I am noisy. But you have got my germ and now you are more noisy. Hahaha... Hows things change. Now, you are in Australia, I can only say: I miss you... Thks for being my forever best buddy.
To Jasmine:
Still remember we always fight in secondary school, everything like choosing of presents to doing project, everything we got something to argue about. But you are always there to gave me good advice. I will never forget whenever you saw the bus 163, you will be screaming: Grace, pei kee, Gabriel!!! RUN!!!! 163!!! Hahaha... Although, now we hardly meet, but i am sure our bonding is always there, when I saw you again sending me off to Shanghai. Thks for being my forever best buddy.
To Grace:
Eeer, BitCh!!! Hahaha... Still remember, we always acted like strangers when waiting for 163 opposite thomson plaza. Then there's one time the bus was late and you were like saying this to me on the school brigde: Gabriel. I am scared, Can We go home? I dont want to get the late form... Hahaha.. Then we hardly talk in secondary 2. Never thought that you being a cool girl that I first knew and someone who I hardly chat with on the phonw one, would be a buddy that chat with me everything, from problems to happiness.. I enjoy every moment chatting with you, the simple joy that came along with simple chats. Thks for being my forever best buddy.
To Ru Yuan:
Still remember, during secondary 3 ,we quarrell so badly that our friendship ends. All the hypotrical stuff between us, so stupid when come to think now... Though we often quarrell and have dislikes with each other, but I always think that there is a special chemical between us, that bring us closer each time. Thks for the two puzzle you made for me. And all the chatting we had on the phone.. Thks for being my forever buddy.
To Kristi:
Still remember, during secondary 1, we joined the chinese story telling competition, but was kick out... Hahaha.. Its how weird that we wasnt that close for quite some time in secondary school, and although I always make you angry, but hitting your ends with my mean words, but you always forgiving. How childish I could even be... And also we always have so much things to say on the phone... Thks for being my forever buddy.
To Wai Yeung:
Still remember, during secondary 4, Mr tan shouted SHut up, then we were like chatting, we got a shock and drop the our pens on the table together. And also the weird guy sitting beside you. I am always making you angry, but you didnt get pissed. But I guessed, you decided to remain slience during last year till sept this year, we started chatting. I guessed what we poly friend says is true: True buddy will have a happy ending. Now, you are in guiling, I am happy that you keep in contact with me, and call me for hour. Thks for being my forever buddy.
To Pearllyn:
Still remember, we only met in semester 1.2, and we had bad impression with each other. Then we formed group and have many fun doing project together. When year 2, I joined BSC election, though we only met for less than half a year, you helped me to sms people to vote for me quitely, and spent the whole day putting posters up for me. You always there in school and BSC for me, and supporting me. Thks for being my best friend.
To Michelle:
Still remember, we were in the same class in year 1.1, we didnt managed to chat well. But we are both crappy people. Now, we are in same class, we continued to crap even more. You always there to advice me and make me happier each day. With you around, I have never end my laugther. Now, I am in Shanghai, You took initiative to email and all your touching saying like: Gabriel, I know you are strong, but you must still take care. You let me see the caring part of you.. Thks for being my best friend.
To Jun Quan:
Still remember, we met each other in year 1.1, though we hardly meet in school or chat. But you also there to crap with me, and supported me alot in BSC. Now you in Hong Kong, and you always bother to say HI FAT to me in Msn. You always the one asking whether I am alright. Thks for being my best friend.
To Baoli:
Still remember, we met each other in year 1.1, then we did the CSA project, do it for one week during our one week break, then we stayed from morning to closing. The outside were dark and I always start to scare you. During the final year project grouping, you decided to stand side by side with us. Though we are having many argue, but it never last long, we still can laugh through out. Thks for being my best friend.
To LAO DAN:
I wanted to call you this, because as usual disturbing you again. Hahaha... You and me has been same class for many times. And we often sit together, in semester 2.1. As usual I always make you angry, but it wont be long. And You always call me: Yao Gui, because I always eat up your tibits that you bought. Hahaha... We did projects together for long, and you are always the one helping me in problems. Thks for being my best friend.
TO ALL MY BUDDY AND BEST FRIEND LISTED ABOVE, I MAY NOT LIST DOWN EVERYTHING!!! BUT YOU GUYS HAVE MAKE A PART OF ME AND WHERE I AM TODAY!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING MY LIFE HAPPY ALWAYS!!! I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
To Yong Xin:
How weird our friendship will come to this wonderful journey. We used to fight in secondary 1 and 2. Our competitiveness between each other didnt end till secondary 4. We are of different characteristic, but we have the same hobby. Things wasnt the same if we didnt gave chances to each other. We learn to tolerate each other and to forgive. And the nonsense that we have, always crapping around. Though, we hardly meet up, you still got the efforts to call me at times, many things to crap about and so. Thks for being my forever best buddy.
To Pei Kee:
Still remember secondary 2, where we got into such a big fight, that I called to say lets end the friendship? It was stupid when come to think about it. I still remember you and me were the two who wear primary school uniform to school. As usual we are both different character, You are quiet, I am noisy. But you have got my germ and now you are more noisy. Hahaha... Hows things change. Now, you are in Australia, I can only say: I miss you... Thks for being my forever best buddy.
To Jasmine:
Still remember we always fight in secondary school, everything like choosing of presents to doing project, everything we got something to argue about. But you are always there to gave me good advice. I will never forget whenever you saw the bus 163, you will be screaming: Grace, pei kee, Gabriel!!! RUN!!!! 163!!! Hahaha... Although, now we hardly meet, but i am sure our bonding is always there, when I saw you again sending me off to Shanghai. Thks for being my forever best buddy.
To Grace:
Eeer, BitCh!!! Hahaha... Still remember, we always acted like strangers when waiting for 163 opposite thomson plaza. Then there's one time the bus was late and you were like saying this to me on the school brigde: Gabriel. I am scared, Can We go home? I dont want to get the late form... Hahaha.. Then we hardly talk in secondary 2. Never thought that you being a cool girl that I first knew and someone who I hardly chat with on the phonw one, would be a buddy that chat with me everything, from problems to happiness.. I enjoy every moment chatting with you, the simple joy that came along with simple chats. Thks for being my forever best buddy.
To Ru Yuan:
Still remember, during secondary 3 ,we quarrell so badly that our friendship ends. All the hypotrical stuff between us, so stupid when come to think now... Though we often quarrell and have dislikes with each other, but I always think that there is a special chemical between us, that bring us closer each time. Thks for the two puzzle you made for me. And all the chatting we had on the phone.. Thks for being my forever buddy.
To Kristi:
Still remember, during secondary 1, we joined the chinese story telling competition, but was kick out... Hahaha.. Its how weird that we wasnt that close for quite some time in secondary school, and although I always make you angry, but hitting your ends with my mean words, but you always forgiving. How childish I could even be... And also we always have so much things to say on the phone... Thks for being my forever buddy.
To Wai Yeung:
Still remember, during secondary 4, Mr tan shouted SHut up, then we were like chatting, we got a shock and drop the our pens on the table together. And also the weird guy sitting beside you. I am always making you angry, but you didnt get pissed. But I guessed, you decided to remain slience during last year till sept this year, we started chatting. I guessed what we poly friend says is true: True buddy will have a happy ending. Now, you are in guiling, I am happy that you keep in contact with me, and call me for hour. Thks for being my forever buddy.
To Pearllyn:
Still remember, we only met in semester 1.2, and we had bad impression with each other. Then we formed group and have many fun doing project together. When year 2, I joined BSC election, though we only met for less than half a year, you helped me to sms people to vote for me quitely, and spent the whole day putting posters up for me. You always there in school and BSC for me, and supporting me. Thks for being my best friend.
To Michelle:
Still remember, we were in the same class in year 1.1, we didnt managed to chat well. But we are both crappy people. Now, we are in same class, we continued to crap even more. You always there to advice me and make me happier each day. With you around, I have never end my laugther. Now, I am in Shanghai, You took initiative to email and all your touching saying like: Gabriel, I know you are strong, but you must still take care. You let me see the caring part of you.. Thks for being my best friend.
To Jun Quan:
Still remember, we met each other in year 1.1, though we hardly meet in school or chat. But you also there to crap with me, and supported me alot in BSC. Now you in Hong Kong, and you always bother to say HI FAT to me in Msn. You always the one asking whether I am alright. Thks for being my best friend.
To Baoli:
Still remember, we met each other in year 1.1, then we did the CSA project, do it for one week during our one week break, then we stayed from morning to closing. The outside were dark and I always start to scare you. During the final year project grouping, you decided to stand side by side with us. Though we are having many argue, but it never last long, we still can laugh through out. Thks for being my best friend.
To LAO DAN:
I wanted to call you this, because as usual disturbing you again. Hahaha... You and me has been same class for many times. And we often sit together, in semester 2.1. As usual I always make you angry, but it wont be long. And You always call me: Yao Gui, because I always eat up your tibits that you bought. Hahaha... We did projects together for long, and you are always the one helping me in problems. Thks for being my best friend.
TO ALL MY BUDDY AND BEST FRIEND LISTED ABOVE, I MAY NOT LIST DOWN EVERYTHING!!! BUT YOU GUYS HAVE MAKE A PART OF ME AND WHERE I AM TODAY!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING MY LIFE HAPPY ALWAYS!!! I MISS YOU GUYS!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home