Shanghai Life Blog
18 September 2006
Again, it was a cold yet sunny morning. Today managed to reached workplace early, around 8.21am. We managed to meet up with the 2 NTU guys also working in the starcomlog as an intern. The job scope for today is still the same, reading of the work manual and self figuring how to use the BRM system. It is still as boring as before and in addition more tiring. Went for lunch at GUO BI WAN DA and I bought a bowl of beef noodle at 12rmb. It is not very nice and also too salty for me. What the hell. The after went to QUAN JIA mini mart to buy a bottle of tea marketed by Sun Yan Zi. It’s surely nice. Now, I am stuck in the office, reading and exploring the wanders of the BRM system. I have no vision to see the future job scope and what will be like in my future. So if someone would save me, I will be more than contented. Anyway, we wanted to install internet in our house, but it’s somehow too expensive. It cost about 700rmb for just two months, so not convincing to have one. So we decided to cancel the plan. I will update again at night. Don’t know what’s coming up in the night. =)
Alright, its knock off time now already. We are supposed to meet up with Cassandra and Leslie gangs, but I didn’t meet up for dinner in the end. So we went back home changed into a casual outfit and went to tian shan road KFC to have our dinner. It’s suck real bad. The chicken is not crispy and it’s tasteless. The Pepsi has no ice to go along with. The sweet chili has a weird sour taste. In conclusion it really sucks big time. So after the 59rmb (28.50rmb each) sucky meal, we went to the opposite MacDonald to grab a cone of ice cream. It’s about the same price as Singapore, 2.50rmb. Now we are at home and I bought a magazine to keep me occupied. Furthermore, I had ironed my junk of dry clothes. Goodnight to my lovely sister and mommy and dad and my entire buddy. =)
Its me in my office...
Trying to have BIG EYES!!!

Boring( when you have junk of chinese manual to read) =(

Again, it was a cold yet sunny morning. Today managed to reached workplace early, around 8.21am. We managed to meet up with the 2 NTU guys also working in the starcomlog as an intern. The job scope for today is still the same, reading of the work manual and self figuring how to use the BRM system. It is still as boring as before and in addition more tiring. Went for lunch at GUO BI WAN DA and I bought a bowl of beef noodle at 12rmb. It is not very nice and also too salty for me. What the hell. The after went to QUAN JIA mini mart to buy a bottle of tea marketed by Sun Yan Zi. It’s surely nice. Now, I am stuck in the office, reading and exploring the wanders of the BRM system. I have no vision to see the future job scope and what will be like in my future. So if someone would save me, I will be more than contented. Anyway, we wanted to install internet in our house, but it’s somehow too expensive. It cost about 700rmb for just two months, so not convincing to have one. So we decided to cancel the plan. I will update again at night. Don’t know what’s coming up in the night. =)
Alright, its knock off time now already. We are supposed to meet up with Cassandra and Leslie gangs, but I didn’t meet up for dinner in the end. So we went back home changed into a casual outfit and went to tian shan road KFC to have our dinner. It’s suck real bad. The chicken is not crispy and it’s tasteless. The Pepsi has no ice to go along with. The sweet chili has a weird sour taste. In conclusion it really sucks big time. So after the 59rmb (28.50rmb each) sucky meal, we went to the opposite MacDonald to grab a cone of ice cream. It’s about the same price as Singapore, 2.50rmb. Now we are at home and I bought a magazine to keep me occupied. Furthermore, I had ironed my junk of dry clothes. Goodnight to my lovely sister and mommy and dad and my entire buddy. =)
Its me in my office...
Trying to have BIG EYES!!!

Boring( when you have junk of chinese manual to read) =(












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home