A Letter to my missing people!!!
A Letter to my missing people
It is not easy to leave the family and friends aside and leave for a country far away. Come to think, the person leaving had took lots of courage before stepping out of its home country. You will never feel it till you do it. Maybe it is for 1 week, 1 month or even 1 year. It may be short for some people to view at, but deep down the traveler heart is just the word: Missing. I personally always take things for grated in Singapore. I always presumed that I will always led a comfortable life and have all the things I wanted. Being so pampered, I tend to neglect my families and my friends feeling and so. I became so demanding at times, that it become so shameful to think about it now. Now, I am in Shanghai, everything will be of independent to me. Things like washing of clothes to cooking of food are always under my control and supervisor. I must learn to be an independent warrior that lives against his name and status. I must learn to fight and be winning a battle with strategies. For whom I am, I will be the one standing tall. It is because; the true warrior is the one that knows itself best. Days for me have passed really slowly, without a kin for me to talk to. For a talkative person like me, staying mute would be more than a suffering for me. How I wish time will come to an end, whereby I shall scatter my love to my entire loves one. How I wish I have the power to resolve the problem that I used to have. The timeless world as it perceived, shall retain its ability to make people suffer from regrets. It’s been only 1 week and I have suffering from home sick. From the sickness, I shall reflect and improved my independent and survivability skill. I shall take the opportunity to face myself and to become someone who is truly to himself. For now, I shall control my temptation to find back the hope to see my kin. Take care my kin and I shall be back with a roar!!!
It is not easy to leave the family and friends aside and leave for a country far away. Come to think, the person leaving had took lots of courage before stepping out of its home country. You will never feel it till you do it. Maybe it is for 1 week, 1 month or even 1 year. It may be short for some people to view at, but deep down the traveler heart is just the word: Missing. I personally always take things for grated in Singapore. I always presumed that I will always led a comfortable life and have all the things I wanted. Being so pampered, I tend to neglect my families and my friends feeling and so. I became so demanding at times, that it become so shameful to think about it now. Now, I am in Shanghai, everything will be of independent to me. Things like washing of clothes to cooking of food are always under my control and supervisor. I must learn to be an independent warrior that lives against his name and status. I must learn to fight and be winning a battle with strategies. For whom I am, I will be the one standing tall. It is because; the true warrior is the one that knows itself best. Days for me have passed really slowly, without a kin for me to talk to. For a talkative person like me, staying mute would be more than a suffering for me. How I wish time will come to an end, whereby I shall scatter my love to my entire loves one. How I wish I have the power to resolve the problem that I used to have. The timeless world as it perceived, shall retain its ability to make people suffer from regrets. It’s been only 1 week and I have suffering from home sick. From the sickness, I shall reflect and improved my independent and survivability skill. I shall take the opportunity to face myself and to become someone who is truly to himself. For now, I shall control my temptation to find back the hope to see my kin. Take care my kin and I shall be back with a roar!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home