Shanghai Life Blog
I thought before I start off my blog today, I would want to do something special.
Happy early yet wonderful superbly 19th Birthday to MIss Wong Ru Yuan, whose birthday falls on the 24th September..
This I can celebrate your birthday with you my buddy. With much regrets and so. But I hoped that you can really enjoy every bits of your life in Singapore and also work hard towards your goals. Sometimes you might feel you are in deep troubles and so, but come to think about, its all these problems that bring you a further step closer to being more mature and increase your learning curve. You are much more fortunate than any other people that you can ever imagine. Life to your guilt and I am sure you will be happy everyday... I miss you and once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY BEST BUDDY!! =)
Can anyone tell ru yuan to view my this blog entry.. Thks!!!
21 September 2006
Now the time is 1.40pm, everyone has just come back from lunch. As usual, I didn’t eat breakfast and didn’t go for lunch. Maybe one of the reasons is that I want to slim down, but I think the main reason is that I am not use to eating the food here in Shanghai. It is the word ‘perception’ or ‘stereotyping’ that is playing around with me. I kept thinking that the food here not unhygienic and are not healthy for people to consume. So I make bread in the morning for my lunch. I just finish scanning one entire book for my boss. And my boss bought me bread with mutton, because she scared that I will hungry and faint. Not though bread filled with mutton, it is like pizza bread and a packet of mutton separately. I didn’t expect to have such a sumptuous meal I heard the bread is nice, but I am still reluctant to eat it, maybe I will keep it till dinner. I just want to start saving some money for other usage. For now, I am sitting in the office doing nothing again. I will update more again tonight. Alright, now it’s in the night. Leslie came over to my place and I cook Century egg with minced pork porridges. The compliment that Leslie gave was: It’s delicious and has homely feeling. I guess the answer will be that I have a wonderful mother in Singapore that gave me the cooking WU GONG!!! Hahaha… So throughout the night we were like chatting and watching television show. At around 10.10pm, Leslie then went back home. First time I got the chance to chat with Leslie and I am sure his has good characteristic and definitely a funny guy… But I will never forget the night when we cross the road and he used me as a shield against an upcoming motorcycle… Hahaha… So much for now… I got to sleep… =)
I know everyone waiting for more pictures of Shanghai, I will update all the photos next monday... So stay tune...
Happy early yet wonderful superbly 19th Birthday to MIss Wong Ru Yuan, whose birthday falls on the 24th September..
This I can celebrate your birthday with you my buddy. With much regrets and so. But I hoped that you can really enjoy every bits of your life in Singapore and also work hard towards your goals. Sometimes you might feel you are in deep troubles and so, but come to think about, its all these problems that bring you a further step closer to being more mature and increase your learning curve. You are much more fortunate than any other people that you can ever imagine. Life to your guilt and I am sure you will be happy everyday... I miss you and once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY BEST BUDDY!! =)
Can anyone tell ru yuan to view my this blog entry.. Thks!!!
21 September 2006
Now the time is 1.40pm, everyone has just come back from lunch. As usual, I didn’t eat breakfast and didn’t go for lunch. Maybe one of the reasons is that I want to slim down, but I think the main reason is that I am not use to eating the food here in Shanghai. It is the word ‘perception’ or ‘stereotyping’ that is playing around with me. I kept thinking that the food here not unhygienic and are not healthy for people to consume. So I make bread in the morning for my lunch. I just finish scanning one entire book for my boss. And my boss bought me bread with mutton, because she scared that I will hungry and faint. Not though bread filled with mutton, it is like pizza bread and a packet of mutton separately. I didn’t expect to have such a sumptuous meal I heard the bread is nice, but I am still reluctant to eat it, maybe I will keep it till dinner. I just want to start saving some money for other usage. For now, I am sitting in the office doing nothing again. I will update more again tonight. Alright, now it’s in the night. Leslie came over to my place and I cook Century egg with minced pork porridges. The compliment that Leslie gave was: It’s delicious and has homely feeling. I guess the answer will be that I have a wonderful mother in Singapore that gave me the cooking WU GONG!!! Hahaha… So throughout the night we were like chatting and watching television show. At around 10.10pm, Leslie then went back home. First time I got the chance to chat with Leslie and I am sure his has good characteristic and definitely a funny guy… But I will never forget the night when we cross the road and he used me as a shield against an upcoming motorcycle… Hahaha… So much for now… I got to sleep… =)
I know everyone waiting for more pictures of Shanghai, I will update all the photos next monday... So stay tune...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home