Shanghai Life Blog
25 September 2006
Today is a Monday blue morning... As you all know, Monday has always been a moody day for me. It means the start of a week of jobs and so. Anyway, for today it was superbly slackly for me, I did nothing for the entire ¾ of the day. But I was happy as I got the chance to chat with my mother and sister through the video conference chat. It was nice, as I get to see my mother… Hurray. But today is really indeed a boring one. Until like about 3pm, then we managed to get the BBExpress system installed into our laptops. Then for the next few hours will be us doing exploration again. Now it knocks off time, and I will be on my way home to cook Maggie noodles… Yummy!!! As for tomorrow, I will be going to the company’s mini warehouse to fix some stuff. So won’t be online the whole full day, I think. See you guys soon…
Today is a Monday blue morning... As you all know, Monday has always been a moody day for me. It means the start of a week of jobs and so. Anyway, for today it was superbly slackly for me, I did nothing for the entire ¾ of the day. But I was happy as I got the chance to chat with my mother and sister through the video conference chat. It was nice, as I get to see my mother… Hurray. But today is really indeed a boring one. Until like about 3pm, then we managed to get the BBExpress system installed into our laptops. Then for the next few hours will be us doing exploration again. Now it knocks off time, and I will be on my way home to cook Maggie noodles… Yummy!!! As for tomorrow, I will be going to the company’s mini warehouse to fix some stuff. So won’t be online the whole full day, I think. See you guys soon…











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home