Friday, September 22, 2006

A Letter to my missing people!!! Part 2

A Letter to my missing people

As I look back into the past, I tried to search for that ultimate power that a warrior needs to carry with it. I retrieve the every single shameless stuff that I did, every tiny memories that I used to have and all the every bits of love that I received. The amazing power has endless astonishing disclosed energy. It bought me a step closer to be the true warrior. I wonder what I have been doing for the past 19 years of life. My shield is getting thinner; my sword is filled with bloods. Often I stabbed people and also shield myself from troubles and so. But how long can I continue to do this? How long will it last till the day the people gathered and over ruled me? I gathered my thoughts and tried to have many solutions. I cannot imagine much about my journey in the future. I started to miss my home, a place whereby I can seek love and trust. I want to go home. Let me go home, I am just too far from where you are, I just want to come home. The days seem darken, I entrust myself to have the ability to fight through the war in Shanghai. 9 more weeks of war, will I survive that long? I am sitting alone beside my tent, looking at the rest of the army sharpening their sword. My army and I are ready to fight again. I will be back home, and be whom I am, standing tall above all guts and courage. I am moving on… I will be back home someday, I am sure…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home