Shanghai Life Blog
19 September 2006
The night is getting late and I had just finished ironing and bathing. Today at work was somehow fast. I was asked to type in manager’s address and contacts. It is like a book of list. As you all know, I am slow in typing, therefore, it took me half a day to complete some. Anyway, the remaining can be kept for tomorrow work schedule. In addition to today data entry job, I was also asked to count and record down the different reference and lots size number. It brings me to learn the importance of accuracy, as accuracy can cause changes in inventory count and so. During lunch, I went with my colleagues to some stupid place to eat. The Tang Bao is sucky and the Shanghai Fry Nian Guo is oily. So as usual didn’t finish it up. After work, we went home first then meet up with Cassandra, Leslie, Jordan and Isaac for dinner at Bao Gong Gong. We order Tang Bao and Cassandra and mine are uncooked. So we exchange for a bowl of noodles. Oh, we also ate the famous mango pudding, which was delicious. Thereafter, we just went round shopping so, now I am backed home. It is time for me to sleep. I will update again…
The night is getting late and I had just finished ironing and bathing. Today at work was somehow fast. I was asked to type in manager’s address and contacts. It is like a book of list. As you all know, I am slow in typing, therefore, it took me half a day to complete some. Anyway, the remaining can be kept for tomorrow work schedule. In addition to today data entry job, I was also asked to count and record down the different reference and lots size number. It brings me to learn the importance of accuracy, as accuracy can cause changes in inventory count and so. During lunch, I went with my colleagues to some stupid place to eat. The Tang Bao is sucky and the Shanghai Fry Nian Guo is oily. So as usual didn’t finish it up. After work, we went home first then meet up with Cassandra, Leslie, Jordan and Isaac for dinner at Bao Gong Gong. We order Tang Bao and Cassandra and mine are uncooked. So we exchange for a bowl of noodles. Oh, we also ate the famous mango pudding, which was delicious. Thereafter, we just went round shopping so, now I am backed home. It is time for me to sleep. I will update again…











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home