Monday, September 25, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

23 September 2006

This is a Saturday that I have always been looking forward to. We are going to the Shanghai wildlife zoo at Pudong. It cost about 105rmb to enter and we spent 17rmb to sit in a private bus to roam around in the zoo. So we woke up late and met Jordan quite late. So we met at Shanghai Stadium and took a bus to the zoo, which costs 8rmb for 2hours ride. The zoo is not as fun as I expected. The zoo is too big and the animals are too scattered. We missed the animal show and the weather is hot. But the bus ride through the cages of the animal is cool and exciting, as you will get a chance to close up with the danger animals. The fun part is that we play the bumper car, which is damn exciting and fun, it’s been since a long time I last played it. After the zoo, we took a car back to Jin An Shi for a dinner at an Italian restaurant, the car ride cost 30rmb each. The restaurant is a nice place and the food there is definitely cheap and nice. I spent 31rmb there, for cakes, spaghetti, salad, coke, pizza. But for tonight it was not a right time for outing. After dinner, we decided to go KTV as Leslie wanted it badly. So Cassandra that gang went back home to put stuff, and me Leslie and Rong Jin went to source for a KTV. We couldn’t find any at Jin An Shi, so went to Zhong Shan Gong Yuan, which we found one that costs 60rmb per hour for 9 people to sing. But not sure what happened, Cassandra that gang decided not to go KTV and we all went home. We are all pissed off with some stuff, but all pretend nothing happened. So yesterday wasn’t right day for us all.

On the cab to Shanghai Stadium
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The gang at the entrance of Shanghai Wildlife Zoo
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and the Ostrich. I was scared actually!!! =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Who say I am scared of TIGERS? Hahaha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The bear
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Panda That everyone waiting for... I got a video of it... Show you guys in S'porePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The cute little sheep
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The lazy leopard.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I forget this animal. But its cute anyway... Hahaha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a baby Monkey... Cute plus Cute...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home