Shanghai Life Blog
24 September 2006
Firstly, I would like to wish my best buddy Miss Wong Ru Yuan Happy Birthday. As for today, we met at Cheng Huang Miao at 11.15am. I saw a lot of stalls selling beads and so, which is my sister hot favorites stuff. Then we went to the temple to pray. After praying we tried the Tang Bao which has a lot of juice in it and it cost 11rmb. I also bought the starbuck ice mocha to try. After which, we went to the wishing tree to throw a wishing cloth onto it. It was so extremely funny, the actions on how I threw the thing is superbly funny. It took me 4 throws before I get the thing on the tree. After which, we proceed to Qi Pu Lu for cheap stuff and shopping trip. The stuff there is cheap and nice. I wanted to buy a lot of stuff, but I decided to source it, instead of buying it. I will go there again next week to buy the stuff if I really like it. We spent almost 6hours there, but it’s just not enough, we managed to shop only one or two levels. So I bet you can imagine how big the shopping paradise is. After shopping, we settled our dinner at KFC and then we proceed home. Anyway, I bought a levi belt which is too big for me, as I estimated my size too much. Oops. Leslie came back home with us, as he need to iron the dry cloth as our house. Now, the night is dark and so, I will sleep soon. Goodnight all..
Me and the wishing cloth that to be thrown onto the wishing tree..

Me and the cup of Starbuck Ice Mocha

Welcome to the china!!!

The temple and I!!!

Standing outside Cheng Huang Miao

Starbuck at China is So Cheena!!! Oops!!! I should say Oriental Feeling...

I threw my joss stick in there.. I hope my prayers will come true...

The wishing tree.. It is fake!!! Hahaha...

We at the wishing tree...

After looking at above pictures, Did you guys come out with a conclusion that i slimed down???
Hahaha...
Anyway, i posted alot of pictures, I scared that some might be cut off, so for all the viewing, I suggest you guys go to the archive and click n september and view again.. Okie... Take care then.. =)
Firstly, I would like to wish my best buddy Miss Wong Ru Yuan Happy Birthday. As for today, we met at Cheng Huang Miao at 11.15am. I saw a lot of stalls selling beads and so, which is my sister hot favorites stuff. Then we went to the temple to pray. After praying we tried the Tang Bao which has a lot of juice in it and it cost 11rmb. I also bought the starbuck ice mocha to try. After which, we went to the wishing tree to throw a wishing cloth onto it. It was so extremely funny, the actions on how I threw the thing is superbly funny. It took me 4 throws before I get the thing on the tree. After which, we proceed to Qi Pu Lu for cheap stuff and shopping trip. The stuff there is cheap and nice. I wanted to buy a lot of stuff, but I decided to source it, instead of buying it. I will go there again next week to buy the stuff if I really like it. We spent almost 6hours there, but it’s just not enough, we managed to shop only one or two levels. So I bet you can imagine how big the shopping paradise is. After shopping, we settled our dinner at KFC and then we proceed home. Anyway, I bought a levi belt which is too big for me, as I estimated my size too much. Oops. Leslie came back home with us, as he need to iron the dry cloth as our house. Now, the night is dark and so, I will sleep soon. Goodnight all..
Me and the wishing cloth that to be thrown onto the wishing tree..

Me and the cup of Starbuck Ice Mocha

Welcome to the china!!!

The temple and I!!!

Standing outside Cheng Huang Miao

Starbuck at China is So Cheena!!! Oops!!! I should say Oriental Feeling...

I threw my joss stick in there.. I hope my prayers will come true...

The wishing tree.. It is fake!!! Hahaha...

We at the wishing tree...

After looking at above pictures, Did you guys come out with a conclusion that i slimed down???
Hahaha...
Anyway, i posted alot of pictures, I scared that some might be cut off, so for all the viewing, I suggest you guys go to the archive and click n september and view again.. Okie... Take care then.. =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home