Shanghai Life Blog
20 September 2006
Today was just like any other normal working day. As usual, I was asked to do data entry on some manager’s contact and details. In the same time, I was also asked to paste labeling onto the medical product that will be sent to different hospital. I am not sure what happened, but I didn’t ate lunch and breakfast just now. I was like reluctant to eat the oily and not yet confirmed hygiene food. Therefore, I withhold myself from embarking on the journey to sitting in the toilet for hours. After work, we went to Gu Bei Carrerfour to grab somemore necessities. In total, we spent about 500rmb. It’s amazing at how we spent the money here in Shanghai. Thereafter, we moved on to the basement to grab ourselves a taxi. Upon reaching, one Carrerfour auntie at the basement, reminded us to collect the free vouchers when we spent 500rmb, so Rong Jin went up to collect, while I wait alone at the basement. The best part is that the auntie kept saying positive comments on me and also wants to introduce her daughter to me. So I lied and I said I have a girlfriend already. Waiting for 15mins, Rong Jin came down and we moved on to grab a taxi. The best part come again, the taxi driver hand was at the door, I didn’t notice it, and so I close the door hard! When I say hard, you should know the feeling of it. So the uncle gave me the ‘ouch’ look, that make me feel also very ouch. I am still feeling guilty. Now, I am at home after cooking a sumptuous meal of beehoon for dinner, I am really so drained out. Night is late and I managed to chat with Wai Yeung on the phone for about an hour. Can you believe it, after the incident that occurred; I guessed we probably had learnt to treasure friendship even. Glad that everything is still fine for him, except his always ‘sian’ feeling. So much for today, I gonna have a early rest. =)
Today was just like any other normal working day. As usual, I was asked to do data entry on some manager’s contact and details. In the same time, I was also asked to paste labeling onto the medical product that will be sent to different hospital. I am not sure what happened, but I didn’t ate lunch and breakfast just now. I was like reluctant to eat the oily and not yet confirmed hygiene food. Therefore, I withhold myself from embarking on the journey to sitting in the toilet for hours. After work, we went to Gu Bei Carrerfour to grab somemore necessities. In total, we spent about 500rmb. It’s amazing at how we spent the money here in Shanghai. Thereafter, we moved on to the basement to grab ourselves a taxi. Upon reaching, one Carrerfour auntie at the basement, reminded us to collect the free vouchers when we spent 500rmb, so Rong Jin went up to collect, while I wait alone at the basement. The best part is that the auntie kept saying positive comments on me and also wants to introduce her daughter to me. So I lied and I said I have a girlfriend already. Waiting for 15mins, Rong Jin came down and we moved on to grab a taxi. The best part come again, the taxi driver hand was at the door, I didn’t notice it, and so I close the door hard! When I say hard, you should know the feeling of it. So the uncle gave me the ‘ouch’ look, that make me feel also very ouch. I am still feeling guilty. Now, I am at home after cooking a sumptuous meal of beehoon for dinner, I am really so drained out. Night is late and I managed to chat with Wai Yeung on the phone for about an hour. Can you believe it, after the incident that occurred; I guessed we probably had learnt to treasure friendship even. Glad that everything is still fine for him, except his always ‘sian’ feeling. So much for today, I gonna have a early rest. =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home