Monday, September 25, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

22 September 2006

Welcome to a wonderful Friday. At last, I am waiting for Friday, as I can wear casually. For today’s job, I was asked to look through resume of software engineer, who has lotus note experience. In addition, I didn’t went for lunch again, so I get a chance to chat with my boss, she said honestly that there is not much logistic stuff for us to do, so we got to do easy stuff. I hate it when she says that, as I felt useless here in Shanghai. But I will not let it happen anymore, I will initiate a meeting with the two logistic staff on how logistic is handled in Shanghai. So I will learn as well from them. After work, Leslie came to our house again. I cooked Spaghetti with fried minced pork ball. He bought his clothes over to wash and also stayed over. The day was fast, but we enjoyed it very much. Waiting for tomorrow, which I bet will be fun and cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home