Thursday, September 28, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

27 September 2006

A day whereby I felt I was so hardworking. I read through the whole DDExpress system and also printed out the user manual to ease my smoothness in reading. So I somehow understand the whole system. This is what I did for yesterday in my office. Anyway, I get to speak to Grace on msn, glad she is doing fine in her attachment, except for sometime that she feel stress. It is good to have some stress in work, which means you are of value to the company. If you have no stress like me, I guess you probably have to shout for help!!! Hahaha… Oh, Grace also told me about Corinne blog stuff. Goodness me, there is this girl which tag on Corinne blog, saying how bitchy she is… Where on earth is there such person, doing self degradation at public? I guess she is a bit weird… Hiaz, nowadays people are turning from crazy to siao… Hahaha… As for the night, I managed to meet up with Maisie for dinner at Gubei, she bought us to this Taiwan restaurant called: LU KANG. It is pretty well off there and the foods there are not very cheap. Three of us spent a total of 204rmb over there just for a few dishes. But I must really recommend it; the food is less salty and oily. It is wonderful. Then after dinner, she went back home and we continue to search for our measuring tape, to measure ourselves for the NS medical checkup. Time really flies, at a blink of my eyes; I will be entering the NS soon. So do you think that I will be afraid and run away like a tortoise or should I just face it bravely? I guessed, no matter what decision I choose, I will still be facing the reality in month’s time. But for what I know now, I will be losing weight. So much to blog for today, but I shall end here. Here are some more random photos that I receive from Leslie. =)

Welcome to the zoo!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at the ferries wheel!!! Me and Leslie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Posing with the food!!! Me and Bryan!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How on earth can I lose weight, when there are cakes that like this that cost about $1 plus sing...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home