Shanghai Life Blog
26 September 2006
Today is another of boring day. We were asked to go to our company mini warehouse to fix some furniture. The warehouse is about 45mins by car from my work place. Luckily, we got our boss to fetch us there, if not it will take us like 2hrs to take bus there. The place there is dirty and somehow small. So we just spent half the day there and came back for another few hours of slacking day. But the night is fun… We went roaming around our place and shock to find ourselves with many shopping centers surrounding our accommodation location and also good food. So we visited this shop that resembles the Ajisen shop feel. The fry mushroom there was amazing and we spent 76rmb there. Then we continue to roam around and bought tea leaves and DVD for curing of my lonely time in Shanghai, we also found a park for jogging purposes. So we walk about 4hours plus, the longest walk we ever experienced in Shanghai… Back at home now, it was time for ironing of clothes. Pretty tired now, I shall update more tomorrow… Look at the photos that I picked up randomly. =)
Do I look like the border for them to take photo?

We are at Qi Pu LU!!!

Chef Heng And Customer Leslie

I cooked this:

Green bean soup by me:

For better viewing go archive and click september, as you might miss some photos from previous posts!!! =)
Today is another of boring day. We were asked to go to our company mini warehouse to fix some furniture. The warehouse is about 45mins by car from my work place. Luckily, we got our boss to fetch us there, if not it will take us like 2hrs to take bus there. The place there is dirty and somehow small. So we just spent half the day there and came back for another few hours of slacking day. But the night is fun… We went roaming around our place and shock to find ourselves with many shopping centers surrounding our accommodation location and also good food. So we visited this shop that resembles the Ajisen shop feel. The fry mushroom there was amazing and we spent 76rmb there. Then we continue to roam around and bought tea leaves and DVD for curing of my lonely time in Shanghai, we also found a park for jogging purposes. So we walk about 4hours plus, the longest walk we ever experienced in Shanghai… Back at home now, it was time for ironing of clothes. Pretty tired now, I shall update more tomorrow… Look at the photos that I picked up randomly. =)
Do I look like the border for them to take photo?

We are at Qi Pu LU!!!

Chef Heng And Customer Leslie

I cooked this:

Green bean soup by me:

For better viewing go archive and click september, as you might miss some photos from previous posts!!! =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home