Shanghai Life Blog
26th October 2006
Today is one busier day. I was given a task to find a hell lot of company contact and its killing me. But till it somehow make my day more packed and faster to move on… As for lunch, I ate claypot rice again, at the Hong Kong restaurant. Lady boss bought me there. She was thinking what I was thinking for lunch. Hahaha… So we went there to eat and it’s her treat again… I seriously feel that the claypot rice is so yummy. Oh, I felt like VIP when I was there. I called to ask the people to prepare two pots first, so when we arrive; it will be just nice for us to dig in. Amazingly, they prepared the table, put a bowl of sauce for the rice and welcome us in. It was the first time me and lady boss ate alone, she teaches me a lot of stuff and it great chatting with her. Oh, I think the boss of the Hong Kong restaurant like recognize us or so, as he kept smiling at me and ask the waitress to serve us tea. Hahaha… Alright, then for dinner, we went to Jin An Shi, it was supposing an outing to meet up with Maisie, as she crave too much for the Italian food. So on the bus, she suddenly called and said she has something tight up. So we proceed on to meet up with the rest, Leslie and Joedan. Spent like 22rmb each there and the food was always good. Then after we walk to drink bubble tea, it is nice, hygiene and cheap. While, drinking, came two American, so we have them in translating the bubble tea name. Surprisingly, the bubble tea shop has already a list of translated name… Hahaha… So took so pictures there and went to their motel. The weather is so damn cold, but I was rather fine with it. We went up sat awhile and decided to play Taidi, so me and Joedon went down to buy. Goodness me, he was wearing shorts, as he changed already. So I bought the poker cards and snacks, while he bought the Xiao Nong Bao. Let me tell you guys, the TaiDi is the worst and most exciting game I ever played. I was like so freaking nervous like anyone else would. The first person to lose 5 times will have to wear a singlet and boxer and stand at the window there with cold and really cold air blowing at you. Hahaha… Guess who did it? Definitely not me… Some hints: Shhhhhhhh…. Hahaha… Continue guessing the person. Then time really flies, it’s like 11pm, so we decided to make a move first. Took the cab and went back home, it was 12rmb each. Back at home, it’s more house chorus and more. I washed the clothes and iron one mountain of clothes. Till like 12.30am then I finished everything. And by that time, Rong Jin is so sleepy and so I was too. Then my darling mother called: “Son, your shoes are so small in sizes, how can you wear!!!” Hahaha… Complain is complain, but somehow I was amazed that they went to take the shoe so fast… Efficiency... But till she started to ask how I was and so… It is so tiring and tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Yes!!! Weekend is of visibility to me now… I cannot wait for the weekends to come, so I can have hell lot of fun and photo taking. We will be going to Hangzhou… Tomorrow, office will be cold, cause only have 6 people working. I am tired now, off to bed… Ciao…
Want A cup of bubble tea? 7rmb...

Shake Shake!!!

Welcome to Leslie motel!!! Damn... I was acting as if I just came, so I told not to take my legs... What the!!!

A happy family?

LOM Manager dinner, at italian resturant... =)
Today is one busier day. I was given a task to find a hell lot of company contact and its killing me. But till it somehow make my day more packed and faster to move on… As for lunch, I ate claypot rice again, at the Hong Kong restaurant. Lady boss bought me there. She was thinking what I was thinking for lunch. Hahaha… So we went there to eat and it’s her treat again… I seriously feel that the claypot rice is so yummy. Oh, I felt like VIP when I was there. I called to ask the people to prepare two pots first, so when we arrive; it will be just nice for us to dig in. Amazingly, they prepared the table, put a bowl of sauce for the rice and welcome us in. It was the first time me and lady boss ate alone, she teaches me a lot of stuff and it great chatting with her. Oh, I think the boss of the Hong Kong restaurant like recognize us or so, as he kept smiling at me and ask the waitress to serve us tea. Hahaha… Alright, then for dinner, we went to Jin An Shi, it was supposing an outing to meet up with Maisie, as she crave too much for the Italian food. So on the bus, she suddenly called and said she has something tight up. So we proceed on to meet up with the rest, Leslie and Joedan. Spent like 22rmb each there and the food was always good. Then after we walk to drink bubble tea, it is nice, hygiene and cheap. While, drinking, came two American, so we have them in translating the bubble tea name. Surprisingly, the bubble tea shop has already a list of translated name… Hahaha… So took so pictures there and went to their motel. The weather is so damn cold, but I was rather fine with it. We went up sat awhile and decided to play Taidi, so me and Joedon went down to buy. Goodness me, he was wearing shorts, as he changed already. So I bought the poker cards and snacks, while he bought the Xiao Nong Bao. Let me tell you guys, the TaiDi is the worst and most exciting game I ever played. I was like so freaking nervous like anyone else would. The first person to lose 5 times will have to wear a singlet and boxer and stand at the window there with cold and really cold air blowing at you. Hahaha… Guess who did it? Definitely not me… Some hints: Shhhhhhhh…. Hahaha… Continue guessing the person. Then time really flies, it’s like 11pm, so we decided to make a move first. Took the cab and went back home, it was 12rmb each. Back at home, it’s more house chorus and more. I washed the clothes and iron one mountain of clothes. Till like 12.30am then I finished everything. And by that time, Rong Jin is so sleepy and so I was too. Then my darling mother called: “Son, your shoes are so small in sizes, how can you wear!!!” Hahaha… Complain is complain, but somehow I was amazed that they went to take the shoe so fast… Efficiency... But till she started to ask how I was and so… It is so tiring and tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Yes!!! Weekend is of visibility to me now… I cannot wait for the weekends to come, so I can have hell lot of fun and photo taking. We will be going to Hangzhou… Tomorrow, office will be cold, cause only have 6 people working. I am tired now, off to bed… Ciao…
Want A cup of bubble tea? 7rmb...

Shake Shake!!!

Welcome to Leslie motel!!! Damn... I was acting as if I just came, so I told not to take my legs... What the!!!

A happy family?

LOM Manager dinner, at italian resturant... =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home