Friday, October 27, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

25th October 2006

Hello all. As you can see I am really shagged and tired. Today wasn’t the right time for me to speak so much. Guessed I am just too bored till, I have been talking stupid and doing stupid stuff… So sorry to the person, who I have offended. As for work, it is simply just more editing of resumes and so. And today is the departure of my 3 colleagues and my boss; they are going to Singapore to attend some seminar and also to have me bring back my 3 pairs of shoes. Thank you. Anyhow, for the dinner, Leslie came to our place to meet up with us. We went to eat my first steamboat meal in Shanghai or rather China. I didn’t really dare to eat so much or craved for it, after so much news about the hygiene level and the perception I got with the steamboat. So we went to this restaurant near my place, spent around 150rmb and I am so freaking full. By the way, it is not buffet. The soup base is rather salty. Then after dinner, we went to HSBC to withdraw money and proceed to buy one packet of pop corn which is nice and hot. It costs 3rmb for one big packet of pop corn, one word to describe it: YUMMY!!! Then we went back home, relax awhile and Leslie went back home. I am so sleepy and I am going to sleep…

Its 3rmb for this packet... Yummy!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look she pop it for me... The pot? Dun see better... Haha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The condom machine that is everywhere...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, here's a picture of my office desk!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home