Monday, October 23, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

20th October 2006

Hello all. Today was a pretty fast day for me and somehow unlucky. Today work was brief as usual. I went to work for a few hours and left to Singapore Consulate for collection of my colleague visa. But before all the upcoming action packed unlucky events, I have a wonderful lunch. Linda bought me and other colleague to eat claypot rice at one Hong Kong restaurant. It was delicious and I have been craving for it. On the way there, it suddenly just starts pouring down, so we were like rushing here and there for shelter. Then came a taxi, we hopped in and went to the restaurant. It was like a turn and less then 1km walk. Hahaha… Thereafter, we went back to the office and I continue doing some updating and so. Then I proceed to the consulate for the visa collection. The queue over there was long and I did a cut queue act. I told the in charge I am Singaporean and I managed to jump straight to the counter. Anyway, then I proceed to the bank to withdrew money. And then I wanted to go buy top up card for my hp. Because after chatting with Grace my card auto shut down once again. Then I went to many shops to find the 50rmb card. It was either they don’t sell or they only have it in 100rmb. So I took the long way to a far place where I used to buy the 50rmb. Then to my horror, the person top up for me the 100rmb accidentally. How fucking unlucky I am? It is like walking for such a long distance and end it is still back to square one. Then work finish as fast and we proceed home. I called my mommy and informed her about my boss helping me to bring some stuff back to Singapore. Then we went for dinner. Night is late and I got to wake up early tomorrow for some action packed photo shooting again at XiTang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home