Shanghai Life Blog
12th October 2006
Yes!!! It is like Thursday at last, which mean I have like 2 more days towards weekend. Isn’t it a good new for me? I am indeed happy and tiring today. As I finally receive lot of jobs for me to accomplish it. I became the so called HR personnel, when I am like a logistician. So I guessed some of you might be like thinking: WHAT THE HELL!!! But I guessed I am pretty positive about it. Why? I rather have job to kill time then not having job and slack my asses off… Right? So I am like from feeling sad, to disappointment to numb. Now, I am in the state of everything you can also throw to me. I may be a logistician but I can do other stuffs. Which apparently had been proven for many times. I start off by slacking, then scanning books, then data entry, and of cause fixing of furniture. What’s more can you expect me to do? House-cleaning or even kopi boy… So now, I guessed I am a one status many job guy. Hahaha… Alright in the afternoon, went with boss to eat lunch. We went to this Hong Kong restaurant, me and Rong Jin paid to treat her back. I ate chicken rice which is nice. Then Rong Jin went to the far warehouse, which he didn’t enjoy at all. He was totally pissed… Firstly, he got bus sick and started puking. Secondly, he and the full time logistic lady waited hours for the client to come and fix the computer. Lastly, he got fed up and took cab back home without the boss concerned, as he said. So I wanted like 7pm then he came home with an angry pissed off black face. He was like: “FUCK”!!! So without further hesitation, he changed and we left for Italian food. It was cheap and nice, we spent like 50rmb there. Through the walking there, you can feel the angriness he was giving out. Walking at high speed and silence!!! So we reached the restaurant and he ordered 2 pizzas for himself, it’s the regular size u see in PIZZA HUT. He needs to fill up for his puke, but still he cannot finish it up, as what I have expected. Hiaz... Now the night is falling, and my mouth is opening, yawn. I am going to sleep. Ciao!!! =)
P.S.: Manage to speak with grace and kristi again, thankie and thankie... Hee... =)
Yes!!! It is like Thursday at last, which mean I have like 2 more days towards weekend. Isn’t it a good new for me? I am indeed happy and tiring today. As I finally receive lot of jobs for me to accomplish it. I became the so called HR personnel, when I am like a logistician. So I guessed some of you might be like thinking: WHAT THE HELL!!! But I guessed I am pretty positive about it. Why? I rather have job to kill time then not having job and slack my asses off… Right? So I am like from feeling sad, to disappointment to numb. Now, I am in the state of everything you can also throw to me. I may be a logistician but I can do other stuffs. Which apparently had been proven for many times. I start off by slacking, then scanning books, then data entry, and of cause fixing of furniture. What’s more can you expect me to do? House-cleaning or even kopi boy… So now, I guessed I am a one status many job guy. Hahaha… Alright in the afternoon, went with boss to eat lunch. We went to this Hong Kong restaurant, me and Rong Jin paid to treat her back. I ate chicken rice which is nice. Then Rong Jin went to the far warehouse, which he didn’t enjoy at all. He was totally pissed… Firstly, he got bus sick and started puking. Secondly, he and the full time logistic lady waited hours for the client to come and fix the computer. Lastly, he got fed up and took cab back home without the boss concerned, as he said. So I wanted like 7pm then he came home with an angry pissed off black face. He was like: “FUCK”!!! So without further hesitation, he changed and we left for Italian food. It was cheap and nice, we spent like 50rmb there. Through the walking there, you can feel the angriness he was giving out. Walking at high speed and silence!!! So we reached the restaurant and he ordered 2 pizzas for himself, it’s the regular size u see in PIZZA HUT. He needs to fill up for his puke, but still he cannot finish it up, as what I have expected. Hiaz... Now the night is falling, and my mouth is opening, yawn. I am going to sleep. Ciao!!! =)
P.S.: Manage to speak with grace and kristi again, thankie and thankie... Hee... =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home