Shanghai Life Blog
15th October 2006
I reached home late, so wanting to have a good sleep. Then around 12pm, this stupid plumber came to my house, he bang the door like nobody business. It pissed us off totally. He took his time to change the water meter device and smoke in my kitchen. So irritating. After about 20minutes of nonsense, he went off. So I thought I can be sleeping again. But the worst haven’t end, it’s the whole building project. So they bang this door and that door. I couldn’t sleep well. Alright, then woke up at around 3pm and started preparation to meet up with Cassandra and Bryan at Jin An Shi. We took the bus and we missed the stop. So we reached Shi Meng Yi Lu and took cab down. Met up with them and went to Chi Feng Station. We went to the go kart stadium, where we get the feel of racing car. The speed was 80km/hr, but it freaks me off already. It costs 50rmb/8minutes, for the 80km/hr speed. The higher the speed, the more expensive it will be. But I was having real fun. Then after racing, we went to eat my first meal. I had a plate of beehoon, one you char kuay, one cup of soya bean milk and one bowl of tau hui. I was superbly hungry. Thereafter, we went to carrerfour at Zhong Shan Gong Yuan. We bought daily needs and Rong Jin bought beer, then we went home. Its late now, I shall go have a good rest. Ciao.
The hero behind all the excitment...

The Star driver who is afraid himself!!! Contridicting...
I reached home late, so wanting to have a good sleep. Then around 12pm, this stupid plumber came to my house, he bang the door like nobody business. It pissed us off totally. He took his time to change the water meter device and smoke in my kitchen. So irritating. After about 20minutes of nonsense, he went off. So I thought I can be sleeping again. But the worst haven’t end, it’s the whole building project. So they bang this door and that door. I couldn’t sleep well. Alright, then woke up at around 3pm and started preparation to meet up with Cassandra and Bryan at Jin An Shi. We took the bus and we missed the stop. So we reached Shi Meng Yi Lu and took cab down. Met up with them and went to Chi Feng Station. We went to the go kart stadium, where we get the feel of racing car. The speed was 80km/hr, but it freaks me off already. It costs 50rmb/8minutes, for the 80km/hr speed. The higher the speed, the more expensive it will be. But I was having real fun. Then after racing, we went to eat my first meal. I had a plate of beehoon, one you char kuay, one cup of soya bean milk and one bowl of tau hui. I was superbly hungry. Thereafter, we went to carrerfour at Zhong Shan Gong Yuan. We bought daily needs and Rong Jin bought beer, then we went home. Its late now, I shall go have a good rest. Ciao.
The hero behind all the excitment...

The Star driver who is afraid himself!!! Contridicting...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home