Friday, October 20, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

19th October 2006

Happy 19th birthday to Grace and Cassandra, hope you guys have a wonderful year ahead.

As for today, I was asked to go Singapore consulate to do some colleague work visa to Singapore. So went there and came back around 12pm. Did some resumes work again. And the rest of the day is just chatting with all my buddies and friends. I guessed I pretty much enjoyed my work today. Get to chat with so many people and to also do work at the same time. So time really flies for me today. And in the night, we went to meet up with Maisie at Zhong Shan Gong Yuan Bao Gong Gong for dinner. Apparently, I thought that Zhong Shan Gong Yuan is in the middle of our accommodation. But it’s like quite far for her. Hahaha. She spent like 24rmb to arrive at the place and we spent like 2rmb each for a bus ride there. End up its just plain scolding from her. Hahaha. After dinner, we went to buy some doughnut and we proceed home. I did somehow enjoy myself; in fact it was the best weekdays I ever get. Hahaha. So much for today, tomorrow will be one more day to weekends. Yippee. I am going to XiTang for visiting this weekend. Hope it will be fun and a cool trip. Bye all… =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home