Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

16th October 2006

I AM GOING TO DO UP ALL MY COMPLAINS FOR ONCE AND THEREAFTER I WILL BE NEUTRAL…


Oh well today is definitely a superbly Monday blue morning for me. I am rather pissed with some stuff. Firstly, I wasn’t having a good sleep for the weekends, have been out tilling quite late. Secondly, the shower tap was spoilt, Rong Jin accidentally spoilt it. Thirdly, the spoiling of tap bring along nothing but only cold water. So I was bathing in cold water when the morning temperature is cold. But the problem doesn’t lies here. The problem is that if you make spoilt something, at least apologize or give a constructive solution, not to just shut up and pretend nothing happened. Not only this time round, every time the words that seem hardest to come out from your mouth are: “Thank you and Sorry!” Okay maybe it means nothing to you by saying this, but it’s the courtesy that bring up the mood and culture. Next, every time we go out for dinner or so, you always walk in front. Do you bother to care who’s behind you? Or will anything happened to the person behind you? Next, every time you keep your silence. How you expect me to know if you are happy or unhappy? Next, you like it you smile, you don’t like it you show faces. I not sure what on earth you are thinking. I tried very hard to play along with you, to join in your life style. Though I am childish or stupid at times, but I was trying to make it all up. If you are reading this, which I don’t know how you will get my address, then it’s time for you to do some reflection. You can stand alone, but you never know when you will fall. So sorry if I have been all along a chores to you, but I did try to joke and laugh along. Did you see me show faces to you before? I didn’t, because I really felt useless to show it now, we need to pull each other through for the next months or so. So much complain I left in me, and then I burst it out to my mom yesterday on the phone. At last I felt so release. Anyway, yesterday after work, we went to the Hong Kong restaurant to eat for about 25rmb each. Then walk to MacDonald for a cup of ice cream and we are backing home now… Tomorrow shall be another packed day for me. As Maisie, Cassandra, Leslie and Joedan are coming to my house tomorrow for a dinner of birthday celebration for Cassandra. Oh well, I got nothing to comment on now. Good night to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home