Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

17th October 2006

Hello to ladies and gentlemen. It’s been a great day for me. Firstly, I was packed with work for my job. Secondly, Maisie, Cassandra, Leslie and Joedon came over my place to have a birthday party for Cassandra, whose birthday falls on 19th October. So during work time, it was chatting time with Grace and there after, I was doing up the entire resume and finished it off. Then rush to the market to buy food for cooking. I wanted to get Cassandra a birthday gift, but couldn’t find one that fits in for her. So I decided to whip up a sumptuous meal and hope it will somehow brighten her day with a touch of home feel. So I could dishes like: Mapo tofu, fried noodles, vegetables and fish head soup. And Joedan cooked a unique dish; Cola Chicken wing, it taste good. Hahaha… So ate happily and chatted till 10pm. The two girls left leaving the other two girls behind. Oh, we spent time decorating the house too with balloons and so, courtesy of Leslie. Anyway, Leslie has been gradually becoming my personal Ah Yi… He was kind enough to wash the plates and so for me and volunteered to clean up the mess in my house. Hahaha… Thank you… Anyway, he also shared with us the girl he like and all of us enjoyed the gossiping session… Maisie bought the drinks and a great fan of my cook… Now everything has ended and we all enjoyed… Hope you guys enjoyed the photo…

Chef Heng and His art of work....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Joedan Cola Chicken Wings and the 100 maggi mee from singapore, bought by Leslie...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and the birthday girl (Cassandra)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We wasnt prepared... Maisie did not know how to use the Cam... Hahaha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Bitches!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I look ugly here!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Better now!!! Say CheesE!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home