Shanghai Life Blog
13th October 2006
Today is an exceptionally busy day for me. I was tight up with hell lots of work to do at work. Although it is not logistic related job, but least it can make me feel I am useful in someway. I was doing HR job. So I must read a lot of resumes and also type it out into Microsoft format. It took me a day, and yet it is not finished yet. As usual, my job now is to chat with my buddies and so. Night came fast, I was having dinner at one Hong Kong restaurant, I had a plate of beehoon and shared roasted pork. Then we started roaming around the area, trying to find a gift for Cassandra. But we couldn’t find something right, so we give up. Today can be pretty boring or for me it is nothing unusual. So much for today, I am back to sleep, with more action packed fun tomorrow.
Today is an exceptionally busy day for me. I was tight up with hell lots of work to do at work. Although it is not logistic related job, but least it can make me feel I am useful in someway. I was doing HR job. So I must read a lot of resumes and also type it out into Microsoft format. It took me a day, and yet it is not finished yet. As usual, my job now is to chat with my buddies and so. Night came fast, I was having dinner at one Hong Kong restaurant, I had a plate of beehoon and shared roasted pork. Then we started roaming around the area, trying to find a gift for Cassandra. But we couldn’t find something right, so we give up. Today can be pretty boring or for me it is nothing unusual. So much for today, I am back to sleep, with more action packed fun tomorrow.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home