Thursday, October 12, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

Thinking.... Why am i so Handsome!!!! Hahaha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Us outside the little lobster restaurant...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I like this pic... Cos it got the feel of SUPERSTAR... Doesnt I look handsome??? hahaha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Am i retarded?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Welcome... ehh... I look FAT!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I look nice here agian... Hahaha... PUKE!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can you believe it? It costs 3rmb per basket...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So china...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now you know... I can COOK!!! This are my art work...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isnt my post so random??? Hahaha... But too bad... I need to showcase myself lah... PUKE!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home