Friday, October 20, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

18th October 2006

Today was like a damn tiring day for me. Grace wasn’t online and it likes killing me. Though Ru Yuan and Kristi were online, but the stupid msn is giving me so freaking much problems. I cannot chat with them like so properly. So I end up doing pile of works and so. Shit. As yesterday I was so super tired, I was pretty much reluctant to go shopping or to cook. So I end up going to the Hong Kong restaurant to eat and went back home straight. Did iron my clothes and waited for 0000 to arrive. I wanted to call Grace for a surprise birthday song from Shanghai. My sleepy eyes are telling me to sleep, but my determination makes me with stand from the entire obstacle. Yes!!! I pulled through it. So I called her, and she was shocked and happy. She yelled: “Mommy!!! Is Gabriel calling me…!” Hahaha.. Hiaz. This is the most I could do. Didn’t know that after calling her, my phone cash just simply goes negative and my phone is auto shut now. Hahaha… But who cares. I just want to call her to send my regards. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home