Thursday, October 19, 2006

Happy 19th Birthday to Grace Yap!!!

This Blog Entry is Specially dedicated to my best buddy Grace Yap!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dear Grace,
Its been the 3rd year continuously not celebrating for you. You know the reason for all I had. This year I am in Shanghai for attachment, but I hoped that by calling you yesterday actually at 0000 will be of a surprise to you. Which I guessed you are really surprise. Hee... Thank you so much for always being there for me to hear my nag, my complains, my lame speeches and all stupid things I did... And of cause THANK YOU for being in the MSN and always trying your best to entertain me. I would always not forget your sincerity in being my best buddy, sending me at the airport, which make me tear sliently in the toilet. And of cause all your advice and scoldings you even gave. Its been like us knowing each other yesterday, but its like 6 years already. Gosh!!! Time really flies and we are all older. Next year, I'll be in the army and which mean I might miss your birthday again. Guess the fate is playing around with us. I will ask you out for dinner when I am back and give you a post celebration.
Hope you are enjoying your birthday and also be bless with everything, most importantly hope you have a smooth and fruitful intern in TODAY!!! I miss you greatly and take care of yourself!!!
Cheers,
'Erh Bitch'
Gabriel =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home