Shanghai Life Blog
10th October 2006
It is like Tuesday already. As for today, my job scope was to chat with Grace and Pei Kee and also Yong Xin. It is so ‘pathetic’ to be paid for surfing the net and chatting online. As I always boast to my friend, who is true, if one day Grace is not by my side, I will die from boredom. Seriously!!! It is through chatting with them, will allow me to exercise my fingers and to laugh like a freak. So basically, I have no job today once again. It maybe surprising at first, but now it’s numb. Anyway, I was treated by my boss for a lunch at some famous soup Cantonese restaurant. She paid like 220rmb for 6 people. The food there is of my favorite. It is like; less salt and less oil. Precisely, it was somehow quite cheap as compared to having dinner in Singapore. As for the night, I am superbly lonely. So I managed to figure out how to use the china mobile to call overseas. So I gave my dearest mom a surprise call. She accompanies me for an hour of chat. Since my room mate is out with my colleagues for massage. Can you believe it? There is this old freak NTU guy, finished army already. He is also an intern here, together with his 2 friends. So it happened that they came in early in July, so they are like our senior. From the first few days I came in, he has been asking me to do his job, and later get credit from it. I am like: “Fuck lah, you don’t make use of people to get credit”. So on the recent Sunday, my two bosses all in Singapore. Then one of the bosses left him a note to shift the computer from one table to the other table. Guess what? He asked me to do him a favor to shift the computer. So I was like: “I am busy at the moment”. Bear in mind, he is free!!! So he asked me second time. I got fed up and I replied: “Since you so free, why don’t you move it yourself.” Since that day, he hates me to core and start to outcast me. I am like: “Childish moron!!!” He thinks I will like led back and pleased him? Think again… So I am like giving him all the attitudes in the world. Then he started to ask me to lend him this and that and smile like a fucking hypocrite professional guy. I am fine in helping people to do stuff, but do not make use of people. It will gain you nothing but self-disgrace. I am not pissed with him. I am just thinking, he is like 24years old or so, finished army and in NTU, and yet he is performing like a naïve childish monkey. Pretty much disappointed with his action. But till, this is a taste of office life. I need to think positively: Say Cheese!!! =)
It is like Tuesday already. As for today, my job scope was to chat with Grace and Pei Kee and also Yong Xin. It is so ‘pathetic’ to be paid for surfing the net and chatting online. As I always boast to my friend, who is true, if one day Grace is not by my side, I will die from boredom. Seriously!!! It is through chatting with them, will allow me to exercise my fingers and to laugh like a freak. So basically, I have no job today once again. It maybe surprising at first, but now it’s numb. Anyway, I was treated by my boss for a lunch at some famous soup Cantonese restaurant. She paid like 220rmb for 6 people. The food there is of my favorite. It is like; less salt and less oil. Precisely, it was somehow quite cheap as compared to having dinner in Singapore. As for the night, I am superbly lonely. So I managed to figure out how to use the china mobile to call overseas. So I gave my dearest mom a surprise call. She accompanies me for an hour of chat. Since my room mate is out with my colleagues for massage. Can you believe it? There is this old freak NTU guy, finished army already. He is also an intern here, together with his 2 friends. So it happened that they came in early in July, so they are like our senior. From the first few days I came in, he has been asking me to do his job, and later get credit from it. I am like: “Fuck lah, you don’t make use of people to get credit”. So on the recent Sunday, my two bosses all in Singapore. Then one of the bosses left him a note to shift the computer from one table to the other table. Guess what? He asked me to do him a favor to shift the computer. So I was like: “I am busy at the moment”. Bear in mind, he is free!!! So he asked me second time. I got fed up and I replied: “Since you so free, why don’t you move it yourself.” Since that day, he hates me to core and start to outcast me. I am like: “Childish moron!!!” He thinks I will like led back and pleased him? Think again… So I am like giving him all the attitudes in the world. Then he started to ask me to lend him this and that and smile like a fucking hypocrite professional guy. I am fine in helping people to do stuff, but do not make use of people. It will gain you nothing but self-disgrace. I am not pissed with him. I am just thinking, he is like 24years old or so, finished army and in NTU, and yet he is performing like a naïve childish monkey. Pretty much disappointed with his action. But till, this is a taste of office life. I need to think positively: Say Cheese!!! =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home