Thursday, October 12, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

11th October 2006

As for today, nothing more is surprising then not having any work to do again. So I was chatting with Grace and Kristi again. As usual, if wasn’t them, I cannot survive in the office. It is so unbearable to sit around and surf the net with nothing to do. It just will remind you that your ass will be flatter and your tummy will be rounder. It really sucks you up totally. So work finished exceptionally fast today, not sure why? As for the night, I went with Rong Jin to some Hong Kong restaurant to eat. The food there is good and the price is expensive, we spent like 45rmb each for a lot of food. But compared to other restaurant it is exceptionally expensive. Trust me!!! So we went round walking again to do some digestion. I also managed to feel a way to click with Rong Jin. Maybe is my perception that stir all the misunderstanding. I am trying to be neutral; after all I have like 1.5 months with him. Anyway, I surprise Michelle with a call. Hahaha… She thought I was her boyfriend, so she was like: “Wrong Number!!!” Glad to hear that everything is fine for her, except that she is like quite busy in company. As usual, she scolded me like never before. But somehow I was like a psychotic guy, when she scolds me I feel so welcomed and fresh. To be honest, this is the way we communicate. She scold me I scold her and we will end laughing. Hahaha… So I guessed weekday is pretty boring and not much to update. But I want to say: “YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE WITHOUT A WONDERFUL FRIEND!!!” Trust me!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home