Shanghai Life Blog
9th October 2006
As for today, it was a pretty enjoyable day. I managed to chat with Grace, Ru Yuan and Kristi on Msn for the entire day. This strongly proved that I am so not busy at work and I am paid to surf net. Is this something I should be happy of or is this something I should be stress of? Seriously I am so superbly stressed!!! From my point, having no job means pointless living and meaningless aim. I have no target and thus time will flies so slow that it can kill me and also make my butt flatter and saggier. So what can I do to exercise my fingers and to make my brain works better, the only way is to chat and chat. I must really thank Grace for the entire cold joke she typed in msn, it simply add up to my day… Anyway, till like 4pm, my boss then give me job to do. Guess what? It is simply transferring information from Microsoft word to excel… So it will be like a simple task for a retarded shit like me to do. Trust me, it take me hours to complete… Reason being; that I have to keep editing from font size to adjustment of position. So do you feel the pointless of doing a task which is simple but yet complicating? Whatever the answer is, I will still do it. Okay. As for the night, I wanted to go jogging, but I was too tired… So I went to have dinner at a restaurant, 28rmb and also went hours around my estate again to do new discovery of nice places… Trust me; it’s a new experience every time… Night is late, I am going to sleep. Ciao…
As for today, it was a pretty enjoyable day. I managed to chat with Grace, Ru Yuan and Kristi on Msn for the entire day. This strongly proved that I am so not busy at work and I am paid to surf net. Is this something I should be happy of or is this something I should be stress of? Seriously I am so superbly stressed!!! From my point, having no job means pointless living and meaningless aim. I have no target and thus time will flies so slow that it can kill me and also make my butt flatter and saggier. So what can I do to exercise my fingers and to make my brain works better, the only way is to chat and chat. I must really thank Grace for the entire cold joke she typed in msn, it simply add up to my day… Anyway, till like 4pm, my boss then give me job to do. Guess what? It is simply transferring information from Microsoft word to excel… So it will be like a simple task for a retarded shit like me to do. Trust me, it take me hours to complete… Reason being; that I have to keep editing from font size to adjustment of position. So do you feel the pointless of doing a task which is simple but yet complicating? Whatever the answer is, I will still do it. Okay. As for the night, I wanted to go jogging, but I was too tired… So I went to have dinner at a restaurant, 28rmb and also went hours around my estate again to do new discovery of nice places… Trust me; it’s a new experience every time… Night is late, I am going to sleep. Ciao…











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home