Friends...
For today posting it will be different no more long paragraphs and no more complaining. I am just going to be a proud ass to showcase a group of people who I shared my laughters, tears, happiness and sadness with... From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank all this buddy who followed me through 1/3 of my life. The memories as follow:
My everlasting 4 forever buddies:
Yong Xin, Me, Jasmine and Pei Kee ( sending pei kee off)

Who's who??

Me, Kristi and Yong Xin:

Walking make people crazy(Proven by us)
Me, Ru Yuan and Grace ( Walking at Mac)

When you have no umbrella, you use towel:

Fascinated by a slice of Banana Cake:
Pei Ying, Ru Yuan and Me( Mountain Turtle)?? (Kristi 06 bday)

One fat One Skinny:
My Best buddy/Bro, though we fight often: Kbox 06

What happen if there's someone keep singing and you can't sing,
DIG YOUR NOSE TO KILL TIME!!! (Grace and me) Kbox 06
My Best buddy: 'Erh BitCH'

A group of people who deprive from childhood: ( I Force them to take!!!) =)
Me, Pei Ying, Kristi, Wai Yeung (Kristi Bday 05)

My Fat Mama!!
Kristi Bday 05... You know your status!!! Blink*
Oh, see that cake? Its on her face later!! Hahaha... Oops!!!

This girl make me laugh and cry!!!
Ru yuan and me!! Alvin Birthday 06!! Best Buddy!!!

I feel I look more handsome here!!! Hahaha!!!

See!! I told you!!! Yong Xin can sing!!!

She is my best buddy!!! Fighting with her is fun!!!
Jasmine and me!! My bday 06... I will remember the surpise always!!!

Ooo!!! My group have hot chick too!!!
Pei Ying Dance competition 06, Outside Takashimaya!!!

Gab is Brave!!! ( PROVEN)!!!
you can never calculate who close we are...

Hahaha!!! I took this slot, Yong Xin took her (bre***!!!) Hahaha
My Countless Best Buddy... Miss Pei Kee

He can be brave and erm.... Hahaha...
My Best Buddy and Bro!!!

Pig Can fly!!! (Proven)~!!!
Me, Corinne, Yong Xin, Pei Kee (My bday 05)

Let Feast in!!!

Roar!!!

Mans are good with direction??? (Proven)!!!

Okay!! I am acting lah!!!

I felt this was abit erm!!! XXX!!! Hahaha!!!
Pei ying!!! HOt!!! (Proven)!!!

See!! How much they want to be Singapore TOP MODEL!!! (Proven)!!!
Corinne and Ru Yuan!!

Black vs White!!!
Ru Yuan and Augustina... ( Pei Kee farewell dinner 06 )

I look Handsome hor???
Me and Ru Yuan after salon with co star Yong Xin!!!

Taking NeoPrint can be scary at times!!! (Proven)!!!

This picture is Wai yeung Farewell (Chinatown Kster 06)
Wy has proven the sentence that true friend last no matter what happened and how long they didnt talk to each other!!! (Proven)!!!

6 - 7 Years of Friends ( BEST BUDDY )!!! Will It Last??? I BET IT WILL!!!! ( TO BE PROVEN)!!! 10 YEARS LATER!!!!
My everlasting 4 forever buddies:
Yong Xin, Me, Jasmine and Pei Kee ( sending pei kee off)

Who's who??

Me, Kristi and Yong Xin:

Walking make people crazy(Proven by us)
Me, Ru Yuan and Grace ( Walking at Mac)

When you have no umbrella, you use towel:

Fascinated by a slice of Banana Cake:
Pei Ying, Ru Yuan and Me( Mountain Turtle)?? (Kristi 06 bday)

One fat One Skinny:
My Best buddy/Bro, though we fight often: Kbox 06

What happen if there's someone keep singing and you can't sing,
DIG YOUR NOSE TO KILL TIME!!! (Grace and me) Kbox 06
My Best buddy: 'Erh BitCH'

A group of people who deprive from childhood: ( I Force them to take!!!) =)
Me, Pei Ying, Kristi, Wai Yeung (Kristi Bday 05)

My Fat Mama!!
Kristi Bday 05... You know your status!!! Blink*
Oh, see that cake? Its on her face later!! Hahaha... Oops!!!

This girl make me laugh and cry!!!
Ru yuan and me!! Alvin Birthday 06!! Best Buddy!!!

I feel I look more handsome here!!! Hahaha!!!

See!! I told you!!! Yong Xin can sing!!!

She is my best buddy!!! Fighting with her is fun!!!
Jasmine and me!! My bday 06... I will remember the surpise always!!!

Ooo!!! My group have hot chick too!!!
Pei Ying Dance competition 06, Outside Takashimaya!!!

Gab is Brave!!! ( PROVEN)!!!
you can never calculate who close we are...

Hahaha!!! I took this slot, Yong Xin took her (bre***!!!) Hahaha
My Countless Best Buddy... Miss Pei Kee

He can be brave and erm.... Hahaha...
My Best Buddy and Bro!!!

Pig Can fly!!! (Proven)~!!!
Me, Corinne, Yong Xin, Pei Kee (My bday 05)

Let Feast in!!!

Roar!!!

Mans are good with direction??? (Proven)!!!

Okay!! I am acting lah!!!

I felt this was abit erm!!! XXX!!! Hahaha!!!
Pei ying!!! HOt!!! (Proven)!!!

See!! How much they want to be Singapore TOP MODEL!!! (Proven)!!!
Corinne and Ru Yuan!!

Black vs White!!!
Ru Yuan and Augustina... ( Pei Kee farewell dinner 06 )

I look Handsome hor???
Me and Ru Yuan after salon with co star Yong Xin!!!

Taking NeoPrint can be scary at times!!! (Proven)!!!

This picture is Wai yeung Farewell (Chinatown Kster 06)
Wy has proven the sentence that true friend last no matter what happened and how long they didnt talk to each other!!! (Proven)!!!

6 - 7 Years of Friends ( BEST BUDDY )!!! Will It Last??? I BET IT WILL!!!! ( TO BE PROVEN)!!! 10 YEARS LATER!!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home