Monday, October 09, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

8th October 2006

Happy Belated Birthday to Miss Shu Ying!!!
The usual part for today, is that I have to go to work. It is Sunday and I am like suppose to be on the trip for shopping and so, but where am I now, I am at work. Today work is extremely boring; the two bosses are not in, which loosen our alert level. We need not be on tip toes and skiving is of necessary. But lucky, I get to chat with my mother and sister… All thanks to my sister’s boyfriend. He is alert enough to inform my sister and mother that I am online and to chat with me online quickly. So I told my mother the happenings stuff that occurred to me and so. As for the night, I ordered delivery from the mushroom shop. I was too lazy to cook, as I got pounds of clothes to wash and iron. Now, then I realize that I am taking my mother for granted… Hahaha… So the night passes fast and I am getting so tired… I am going to sleep now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home