Sunday, October 08, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

1st October 2006

Time really passes fast. It is like the start of a new month. As for today, I would like to wish Miss Maisie Tan and Miss Mindy Leow, Happy Birthday. Take good care of yourself and hope you guys enjoyed yourself a lot. As for today, Leslie, Rong Jin, Bryan and me, went to Qi Pu Lu again to buy stuff, which is cheap and nice. I make a lot of lies over there. I lied that I from Taiwan and I left with little money, so as to decrease the price of the shoes. I bought two shoes, one at 80rmb, the other one at 75rmb. And I went to this shop that sells knitted clothes. Bought a levi clothes at 120rmb, I lied that I knew Sun Yan Zi, and asked for discount. They believed me. Because they crazy about Yan Zi and I am from Singapore. The sales girl is cute and funny too. Hahaha. We like spent the whole morning over there. It was crazy man. In the night, Bryan came over my place to stay over. We chatted for hours, till 3am on personal stuff. I am glad to know him better and also get to know what people feel about me. So time passed fast for us today. It also proved to girls that guys can shop too. We shopped for half a day and our bargaining skill is good.

A good lunch before the shopping day( At Ajisen)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Who say Hong Kong is better? Shanghai have shopping paradise!!! =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at our smile, outside Qi Pu Lu. You will know guys love shopping too!!! =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

bryan, me, leslie in the cab.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home