Friday, September 29, 2006

A Letter to my missing people!!! Part 3

A Letter to my missing people

Looking upon the blue sky, sitting above a rock, I found a shining stone below the shallow river. It sparkles as the river flow above it. I starred at the glazing stone; I started stoning there for hours. Memories of me have fun with my buddies and family flash past my mind. I started smiling to myself, having to ignore the rest of my mate setting up the tent for a stay over. My ignorance brings along my mate laughing at me. I cannot resist the temptation to return home and have fun with them. The sweat that dripped down from my head and my clothes are soaked. I considered letting down my sword and be a coward to run back home. But will I live even if I back out now, and also there is 9weeks left. The distance I covered and the blood that the innocent people shed under my sword. I couldn’t bear to give up now at this stage. Regrets are never in my dictionary now, I am pretty numb. Once said to be a hero is now a warrior with heartless characteristic. I need to regain my self confidence and to continue to fight through this war. How exciting can it be? Regardless whatever reason that it bring along, my determination be back home will never deepen. For now, I shall live for who I am. For later, I shall be who I build on. For yesterday, I shall live to learn on. Today I can be the true warrior, but tomorrow I shall be the warrior to be loved by its people. So long for now, I shall be on the journey to continue the war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home