Shanghai Life Blog
30th September 2006
It is a usual Saturday for this week. Why? It is because I got to work today, for a replacement of my one week china national holiday. Basically, I spent the whole day in the office slacking and do nothing. So during lunch time, I finally manage to chat with Grace on the skype, I am glad that she is doing fine in Singapore. It was fun talking to her after so long. The boss is cool today, he allowed us to leave the office at 4pm plus. After work, I was invited to my boss house for a home cooked dinner. They have this 7 years old white cat that is so cute and smart. So I was playing with it, though with some fear. Anyway, I helped in washing the vegetables and cutting the mushrooms too. So the late was late and we went home. The boss fetched us to the house, and on the way we went to our company customer’s Nobel BioCare office. It is nice and cozy. So that’s all for my day, hope it will be fun soon.
It is a usual Saturday for this week. Why? It is because I got to work today, for a replacement of my one week china national holiday. Basically, I spent the whole day in the office slacking and do nothing. So during lunch time, I finally manage to chat with Grace on the skype, I am glad that she is doing fine in Singapore. It was fun talking to her after so long. The boss is cool today, he allowed us to leave the office at 4pm plus. After work, I was invited to my boss house for a home cooked dinner. They have this 7 years old white cat that is so cute and smart. So I was playing with it, though with some fear. Anyway, I helped in washing the vegetables and cutting the mushrooms too. So the late was late and we went home. The boss fetched us to the house, and on the way we went to our company customer’s Nobel BioCare office. It is nice and cozy. So that’s all for my day, hope it will be fun soon.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home