Shanghai Life Blog
29 September 2006
Hello, everyone… Let me announce loudly: TODAY IS A FRIDAY!!! Yes!!! You never hear wrongly, ITS FRIDAY!!! But I am not excited like I used to be, because I got to work tomorrow. Next week is the start of my one week holidays, SHI YI HUANG JIN ZHOU. The china national day, so it is by law that most company needs us to work this Saturday and next Sunday. So regardless happy or not, I still got one week break. We wanted to out of shanghai, but no train tickets already, so got to stay in shanghai for exploration. So which in other words, I wont be online from this coming Sunday to next Saturday. But if you guys want to chat with me through skype or msn, I will be online next Sunday from 0830 to 1730. So much for me missing all people that you guys know who you are. But still I got to ‘REN’. Alright as for today, I was slacking for half of the day then was asked to go for a meeting on the NOBELBIO CARE product. Linda tells us the procedures and the customs duties and taxes of the china logistic trading system. It clears my doubts on some stuff that I am unsure of, which is good. Least I get to learn that china acted differently from Singapore, which I didn’t learn in my school. Then later part of the day, I was asked once again to go scan a stack of notes. Oh, I managed to web cam with my mom again. You guys know, it’s more than a pleasure to speak and to see someone you really miss. And I guessed it’s probably my dearest mom. After work, we went to the restaurant which is like Ajisen, the same place where we kept buying fried mushroom from. In the night, I rushed home to catch the girl singing competition, which creates a hit in china. I admit I did cried a few times, as it’s pretty touching as to what the singer said. It’s the final for your information. So this girl said: wherever my mom is, is my home!!! What will you feel when you are like me in Shanghai? I bet we all feel the same. So the winner is a butch I think, which I hate. I wanted this girl called, wei wei to win. She resembles the look of GIGI the hongkong singer. She is pretty lah!!! Alright so much for now, I got to start my sleeping beauty process.
Some of the random pictures again:
Look its two crazy monkey in zoo: Cassandra and me

The process of chef heng doing the ice cream:

I am indeed a chef heng:

This is for LAO DAN:

In case some of you never read carefully:
I WILL NOT BE ONLINE FROM THIS COMING SUNDAY TO NEXT SATURDAY!!! ITS MY ONE WEEK HOILDAY!!! SO IF ANYONE WANT OF YOU WANT TO CHAT WITH ME IN MSN OR SKYPE!!! PLEASE COME ONLINE ON NEXT SUNDAY 8th OCTOBER (0830 - 1730 ) !!! OKIE?? Hahaha... YOU CAN PLAY YOUR PART TO SAVE ME!!! ACT NOW!!! LOL!!! =)
Hello, everyone… Let me announce loudly: TODAY IS A FRIDAY!!! Yes!!! You never hear wrongly, ITS FRIDAY!!! But I am not excited like I used to be, because I got to work tomorrow. Next week is the start of my one week holidays, SHI YI HUANG JIN ZHOU. The china national day, so it is by law that most company needs us to work this Saturday and next Sunday. So regardless happy or not, I still got one week break. We wanted to out of shanghai, but no train tickets already, so got to stay in shanghai for exploration. So which in other words, I wont be online from this coming Sunday to next Saturday. But if you guys want to chat with me through skype or msn, I will be online next Sunday from 0830 to 1730. So much for me missing all people that you guys know who you are. But still I got to ‘REN’. Alright as for today, I was slacking for half of the day then was asked to go for a meeting on the NOBELBIO CARE product. Linda tells us the procedures and the customs duties and taxes of the china logistic trading system. It clears my doubts on some stuff that I am unsure of, which is good. Least I get to learn that china acted differently from Singapore, which I didn’t learn in my school. Then later part of the day, I was asked once again to go scan a stack of notes. Oh, I managed to web cam with my mom again. You guys know, it’s more than a pleasure to speak and to see someone you really miss. And I guessed it’s probably my dearest mom. After work, we went to the restaurant which is like Ajisen, the same place where we kept buying fried mushroom from. In the night, I rushed home to catch the girl singing competition, which creates a hit in china. I admit I did cried a few times, as it’s pretty touching as to what the singer said. It’s the final for your information. So this girl said: wherever my mom is, is my home!!! What will you feel when you are like me in Shanghai? I bet we all feel the same. So the winner is a butch I think, which I hate. I wanted this girl called, wei wei to win. She resembles the look of GIGI the hongkong singer. She is pretty lah!!! Alright so much for now, I got to start my sleeping beauty process.
Some of the random pictures again:
Look its two crazy monkey in zoo: Cassandra and me

The process of chef heng doing the ice cream:

I am indeed a chef heng:

This is for LAO DAN:

In case some of you never read carefully:
I WILL NOT BE ONLINE FROM THIS COMING SUNDAY TO NEXT SATURDAY!!! ITS MY ONE WEEK HOILDAY!!! SO IF ANYONE WANT OF YOU WANT TO CHAT WITH ME IN MSN OR SKYPE!!! PLEASE COME ONLINE ON NEXT SUNDAY 8th OCTOBER (0830 - 1730 ) !!! OKIE?? Hahaha... YOU CAN PLAY YOUR PART TO SAVE ME!!! ACT NOW!!! LOL!!! =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home