Tuesday, March 28, 2006

LOng RoAd to ExtremE SucceSS!!!

Its been a tiring day for tis morning to afternoon... I have been walking around tampiness like so stupid boy... Its so freaking hot and everyone is sweating like hell.. Damn it.. Hahaha... Anyway, i am pretty happy to hear that the 4e1 buddies are really putting in extra effort to make it for the reunion... And i am really very happy and pleased.. haha... At least i have somehow succeeded, rite...

Anyway, today while i was sitting on the bus... I realised that it really take me a long way before i have succeeded to this extent of my life. Yes... i have tried very hard to push myself extra further to make new friends and to carry out my leadership to further limits... I think its the climate of the poly friends that have tried sooo hard to push me extra and also to make me stronger... hahaha... But I really enjoy my life with yong xin, ru yuan, kristi, grace, pei kee, jasmine and etc of the buddies in 4e1... Why?? I not sure myself too... Its because that i felt that i am more natural with them, expressing more of my true self and i felt more more relaxed.. The fun and the bond between us is really like not never to be counted... Yes... thats is really true...

Oh... i was also happy that i can really have a nice days ahead... no nothing to do and i am free like bird... Anyway, i heard that corinne's mother cancer is still not any better... I really seriously pray that she would get better and stronger... Cause i really dont wanna see anything happened to my buddy.. If corinne , you are reading this... Please remember to stay strong and happy, everything will be fine... If anyone is reading this post, i pleased you to pray for everyoneto stay healthy... Thank you... Trust in lord and he will have the right preparation for us...

Alright for now... Guess its really up to one to think... byes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home