Saturday, March 25, 2006

Its a story...

Hello, its been a long long time since i last blog... I was surpisingly very very busy with lots of stuff... All the hell lots of stress and problem have accumulated in me for soooo long till it is burst right now.. I have like kept keeping all the problems to myself and always tolaterate it... Now, i have decided to give it a break to everythings... I really need to think through some stuff... I really need to.. If not, my life will not turn any better... As time goes, i lost the initial objectives of myself living in the world.. I lost the dignity to even face some people... I lost the confident to trusting each other.. I lost the fun that i used to have... I lost the pride that i always hold... Sorry guys, Kristi and so on... I will need some time to think through some stuff... Before i can really move on... It may be sound like so dramatic, but kristi, i think u noe me well... The stone or bomb in me have burst now... I have enter to total darkness.. I need to breathe some fresh air... Thanks for all ur concern u gave me kristi... Thank you, but i am fine...

I will blog my feeling from now on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home